Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jobathenut
    • Nov 2008

memory of helen/cordova collector

I hope its alright i post this.But i just saw that marty cordova is doing a signing in minnesota coming up here.And the first thing i thought of was longtime forum member,helen.I know she would have been there.Its been a year or so since she passed away.And i for one really miss her on here.She always made me feel good and for that i will always remember her.Sorry just wanted to say that.In times of making fast deals and doing buisness.Its good to take the time to rememeber the good people you get to meet in this hobby.
  • Larry Pelliccioni
    • Nov 2005

Re: memory of helen/cordova collector

TAP TAP
    Your post reflects a spirit and humanity rarely seen here, the first tap is for Helen, the second for you.
    Well done, may her soul rest in peace and thank you for the somber reminder to always keep those who go before us in our minds.
    Larry Pelliccioni

Comment

• mariner_gamers
      • May 2008

Crazy, I was out looking at signings today, saw Cordova and thought the exact same thing. Glad you brought it up on the forum. There are so few of us that have a real passion for collecting game used. Helen was definitely someone who did......
      Davis Emburey
      demburey@netzero.net
      Always looking for late 70's-late 80's Mariners game used bats!

Comment

• both-teams-played-hard
        • Nov 2005

She made many thoughtful posts on this forum, many should be read again. I really enjoyed hearing about her relationship with her father and the photo of her dad's high school football team. Blue Earth, Minnesota sounds like a nice place.

Comment

• trsent
          Banned
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by both-teams-played-hard
          She made many thoughtful posts on this forum, many should be read again. I really enjoyed hearing about her relationship with her father and the photo of her dad's high school football team. Blue Earth, Minnesota sounds like a nice place.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1879.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	669188

Comment

• gingi79
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by trsent
            [ATTACH]48934[/ATTACH]
            Wait, I have a photomatch for that toga.......

Helen was a very kind soul who once emailed me on a want ad when she saw an item at a store. We never met, never spoke before. Classy woman, truly missed in this hobby.
            Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Comment

Working...