PDA

View Full Version : Yankees-Steiner Bat Promo

Rmmm912
08-24-2006, 09:33 AM
All,

I did read some posts (in the 86 Mets throwback thread) requesting that the forum members be kept in the loop regarding large scale promos, so I just wanted to post this promo that is currently running for anyone who is not in regular communication with us at Steiner Sports...if anyone is interested in more detail, or a list of the bats included, simply contact me (or your regular Steiner contact)...my info is at the bottom if you do not already have it:

Looking for an authentic game used Derek Jeter bat? Bernie? O’Neill?

For $199?

Take a Swing With Yankees-Steiner Collectibles!

Through September 13th, Yankees-Steiner Collectibles presents an unprecedented opportunity to pick up premium New York Yankees game used bats for $199!

You read that correctly--we are offering authentic Yankee “gamers” lottery style, in a one-of –a-kind promotion. Some of the players included are:

Derek Jeter
Paul O’Neill
Bernie Williams
Tino Martinez
Jason Giambi
Johnny Damon
Jorge Posada
Gary Sheffield
…and many more!

Simply pick up an entry for just $199, and you are guaranteed a game used New York Yankees player bat* that retails anywhere from $250 to $4000, and with a little luck, you can get the bargain of a lifetime…this is a risk free proposition!

You may pick up unlimited entries through September 13th, so take multiple swings and increase your chances!

All game used bats will come with a Yankees-Steiner Letter of Authenticity.

Drawing will be held at the Steiner Sports corporate headquarters in New Rochelle on September 14th, and if you are in the running, you are welcome to attend, and witness the excitement first hand!

For more information—including a complete list of player bats included, and to be part of this great opportunity, please contact your sales representative or contact Bob Malandro toll free at 888-265-8954 or at bmalandro@steinersports.com (bmalandro@steinersports.com).

* actual player bat determined at drawing and is guaranteed to be $250 or greater retail value

Rmmm912
08-24-2006, 09:37 AM
small correction on the bat promo...there are a LIMITED number of entries available in total, but you can pick up as many as you would like until the total reaches 500 for the entire promo...