PDA

View Full Version : 4 Large Coca Cola Scoreboards!

camarokids
03-25-2011, 01:17 PM
I am the In-House Commissioner for WYSI Baseball. Meaning I am in charge of the rec league side not the travel league. In our garage we have four large Score Boards that are approx. 8 years old but have never been used.

These are huge. Approx 12 ft long and six feet high. We have the control's. No wiring included. They never used or installed these due to the cost involved to have the installed.

I will get some pics taken and posted.

These are available for $400.00 OBO each. Shipping is not an option for these are huge. They are located in Westfield, IN. Just North of Indianapolis.

One of these would look awesome in your basement or backyard.

camarokids
03-25-2011, 01:19 PM
here is the WYSI website to check us out.....

www.wysi.net

camarokids
03-26-2011, 12:20 PM
There are actually five scoreboards, two controllers and some huge wires that I assume go with the scoreboards.

I found two bags of bolts and we even have posts that have been installed in the ground, which can be dug up.

I have pics taken, but are too large to post. I will try and downsize to fit.

camarokids
03-26-2011, 07:28 PM
Here are some pics.

We would be willing to give to another league super cheap. You would have to come pick them up. You can also dig up the posts that are at our baseball complex.

We have fill dirt to fill in the holes, which is not a big deal.

camarokids
03-27-2011, 02:58 PM
The four units are sold along with all the equipment.

All that is left is one single scoreboard with no equipment. $250.00 obo buyer must pick up....

camarokids
03-30-2011, 02:55 PM
The final scoreboard is gone. We gave it to a local league.