PDA

View Full Version : Items for Charity Auction!

Tay1038
08-24-2006, 02:53 PM
Hello All,
My company and I will be hosting a Charity Auction for the Midwest Ovarian Cancer Association (M.O.C.A) during a National Hockey Tournament in late November. We are looking to purchase between 10-15 items that are framed pieces of memorabilia. We are looking for autographed photos and collages. We prefer that all items are already framed; however we may make an exception depending on the item.

We are looking for framed signed photos, shadow boxes and other nice items that can be displayed. Collages will also work too. Not only are we buying memorabilia from sports, but entertainment too.

We are looking for top of the line athletes. We are however, not interested in buying items over $300. We are looking to make money for the charity, not lose money.

All items must have a Certificate of Authenticity. Please send a photo shot of the item too.

Examples of items we would be interested in….
----Signed 8x10, 11x14, 16x20, Shadow Boxes, Collages

Preferably Midwest Sports teams. However, popular athletes (Tiger Woods, Joe Montana, Brett Favre, Payton Manning, Shaq, HOF athletes, 1980 USA Olympics Hockey, Wayne Gretzky, Sidney Crosby, Alexander Ovechkin, Bobby Orr ect….

Please email me at Tay1038@aol.com (Tay1038@aol.com)

Thank you for your time!

radtke
08-25-2006, 09:49 AM
Sent you an email. You can call us at 866-592-6399. We will be more than happy to help you out!!