PDA

View Full Version : Dodger Bats + 1996 Padres Team Signed Ball

FastLane80
03-26-2011, 06:10 PM
I'm going to be clearing out a few items in order to fund future purchases. All items include shipping and PayPal fees. All pictures can be found here: http://s338.photobucket.com/albums/n428/FastLane80sCards/Bats%20and%20Ball%20For%20Sale/

1996 Padres Team Signed Ball $40

I purchased this as a 98 Padres ball but found it was not. Still lots of cool autographs. The ball will come in a ball cube. There is some slight toning and some signatures aren't their brightest but the main ones are pretty clear. I have identified 25 of the 28 signatures and they are as follows:
Andy Ashby
Willie Blair (2x)
Davey Lopes
Steve Finley
Bruce Bochey
Trevor Hoffman
Wally Joyner
Chris Gomez
Scott Sanders
Brian Johnson
Brad Ausmus
Ken Caminiti
Tony Gwynn
Andujar Cedeno
Fernando Valenzuela
Luis Lopez
Tim Worrell
Sean Bergman
Chris Gwynn
Doug Bochtler
Tim Flannery
Grady Little
Dan Warthan
Rob Picciolo

Chris Gwynn Game Used LVS Bat $35

Game used bat of Chris Gwynn from his Dodger days. Has a faint '10' written in silver ink on the bottom of the handle which idnicates this is from either 1994 or 1995. There's plenty of black ball marks and pine tar. There is also a slight "H" shaped crack in the handle.

Ramon Martinez (pitcher) Game Used LVS Bat $40

Game used bat of pitcher Ramon Martinez (Pedro's brother) from his Dodger days. The number "48" is boldly written on both ends of the bat. There is some moderate used with a little bit of pine tar and a crack in the handle.

Xavier Paul Game Used MAX Bat $30

Game used bat of Dodger Xavier Paul. This bat has tons of use including numerous ball marks, lots of pine tar and the knob has been wrapped with tape. I cannot find any cracks on this bat.

Eric Davis Dodgers LVS Bat $60

This is a used Eric Davis bat with an "H" shaped handle crack. The knob is lightly marked with either "94" or "44" and the cupped end is marked with either "68" or "89" which leads me to believe this was a spring training bat. Also, Eric's name on the barrel has been blacked out with marker. The bat does contain 8 signatures including:

Eric Karros
Brett Butler
Tom Glavine

Please let me know if you have any questions. It's easier to contact me through e-mail but I will be checking the forum from time-to-time.

Thanks!
Don

FastLane80
03-27-2011, 03:36 AM
Ramon Martinez bat is sold.

FastLane80
03-29-2011, 10:25 AM
Last bump before they hit eBay