PDA

View Full Version : Barry Bonds Trail & Testicle-mony

schubert1970
03-29-2011, 02:15 PM
Mods, can you remove my proior post, I made a spelling error.

I can't take it anymore, this trail is making me laugh non stop today. I wanted to share with the group an AP story I found and some of my thoughts.

SAN FRANCISCO (AP)—The federal judge presiding over the Barry Bonds trial is now considering whether to bar testimony regarding the slugger’s testicles.
At issue is a concession Bonds’ former mistress made on the witness stand Monday. Kimberly Bell testified that she exaggerated when she told a grand jury that Bonds’ testicles shrank by half late in their nine-year relationship.
She said Monday that Bonds’ testicles shrank and changed shape, but not as dramatically as portrayed before the grand jury.
U.S. District Judge Susan Illston said she was “struck by” Bell’s concession. The judge was reviewing transcripts of Bell’s grand jury testimony. One remedy under consideration is for the judge to tell the jury to disregard Bell’s testimony regarding Bonds’ testicles.

So in California we have a 3 stikes law, I guess this means Barry has one strike and 2 balls?

Barry would never swing at a pitch outside the strike zone. Guess this would make him more of an expert on balls then the prosecution in this case.

Oakdale California has a Testical Fetival every year, I suggest we make Bonds the King of the Festival.

Okay, I got that out of my system. I've been reading Game of Shadows and it's a must read for anyone wanting to understand the whole roid culture and athletes.