PDA

View Full Version : Granderson photomatch help

mlupo
04-01-2011, 03:23 AM
I have a Granderson broken bat that I am trying to photomatch. It is MLB authenticated as being broken 9/17/09 KC at DET, broken bottom of the 3rd on a pitch by Greinke. I have searched getty, but they only have one photo of Granderson from that game and it is of him signing autographs. Any photos, video, or screen shots would be a huge help. Thanks in advance.

mlupo
04-06-2011, 12:15 AM
Sorry, I know the photos probably won't help that much, but I took them before I really knew what to look for. But the bat is in storage at my parents house for now, so these are the best photos I can provide. Any help would be great.

Sportsislife
04-06-2011, 12:41 AM
The Authentication is spot on. Happened on the first pitch of the at bat. I'll try and match it tomorrow if I have time for you when I'm at my good computer. I can give you a close up of the broken barrel on the ground. If you want email me at davidrobrecht@gmail.com for the pic otherwise I'll try and make a photo match for you tomorrow.

mlupo
04-06-2011, 01:47 AM
The Authentication is spot on. Happened on the first pitch of the at bat. I'll try and match it tomorrow if I have time for you when I'm at my good computer. I can give you a close up of the broken barrel on the ground. If you want email me at davidrobrecht@gmail.com for the pic otherwise I'll try and make a photo match for you tomorrow.

Email sent, THANK YOU so much for the help.

mlupo
04-06-2011, 01:48 AM
Does anyone happen to have a match for my bat from the day or 2 before it was broken?