X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Airtron1
    Banned
    • Aug 2006

Another fake

I bought this item before i saw th epic i thought it was a sam bat from the model number or what i thought was the model number listed. After i got pictures from the seller i notified him this was a fake and a store model bat and that his story of arod handing it to him was b*******. well as you can see it is relsited here is the original item number 110025114391
    what can we do to stop this guy this is no obvious fraud
  • Airtron1
    Banned
    • Aug 2006

Re: Another fake

sorry i ment this is obvious fraud which i told him he was doing if he sold that bat

Comment

• jon_8_us
      • May 2006

He is also selling a Griffey Jr store model as game used too.If it says Louisville Slugger underneath the name it's store model right?

jon
      Always looking for Manny Ramirez game used items

Comment

• Airtron1
        Banned
        • Aug 2006

not really mainly the flame tempered and the pro-model above the players name on the griffey

Comment

• jon_8_us
          • May 2006

I was under the impression that the bat had to be older than a Griffey or Arod to not have the teams names under the players.I have never seen a Arod or Griffey LVS that doesn't have the teams name on the bat.But the Flame tempered is a ace in the hole though...
          jon

Comment

• jon_8_us
            • May 2006

I sent the buyer a email telling him that the Griffey and Arod were store model bats and not game used.This was his response:
            Response from rockybjr628rockybjr628( 169)Positive feedback:99.4%Member since:Nov-14-05Location:CO, United StatesRegistered on:www.ebay.comItem: ken griffey jr game used bat great shape (110025487005) This message was sent while the listing was active.rockybjr628 is the seller.im get as game used i get rid of them as game used sorry

Comment

• jon_8_us
              • May 2006

Listings closed.Good job!
              jon

Comment

Working...