PDA

View Full Version : Trucks, Killibrew auto balls, MLB, MiLB, Spokane for sale

zybu_s
04-04-2011, 05:01 PM
Cleaning out my collection. Prices include shipping. Discounts on multiple purchases. PayPal as a gift, please.
1. Virgil Trucks on OAL Rawlings ball $75
2. Harmon Killebrew (signature is bleeding some) on OAL ball $50
3. Josh Booty on OMidwest League ball $20
4. Cecil Cooper on OAL ball $35
5. Spokane Indians on PCL ball made in Haiti. I do not know when this was from, but some of the names on the ball appear to be: Art Kusnyer, Jim Gantner, Jack Heidemenum, Rob Ellis and Tommie Reynolds. I obtained this in a trade. $55
6. New 1988 Official World Series ball $35
7. New Official American League ball $25
8. New Officlial Wilson 1991 AA All-Star Game Texas League - Eastern League ball Huntsville, AL $25
9. OML ball picked up during batting practice free to the first person to buy one of these balls.

Thank you for looking.
Joe
joetoto@execpc.com

zybu_s
04-05-2011, 08:55 AM
5. Spokane Indians on PCL ball made in Haiti. I do not know when this was from, but some of the names on the ball appear to be: Art Kusnyer, Jim Gantner, Jack Heidemenum, Rob Ellis and Tommie Reynolds. I obtained this in a trade. $55
6. New 1988 Official World Series ball $35 PENDING SALE
8. New Officlial Wilson 1991 AA All-Star Game Texas League - Eastern League ball Huntsville, AL $25
9. OML ball picked up during batting practice free to the first person to buy one of these balls. PENDING with item 6

sox83cubs84
04-05-2011, 10:14 PM
Joe:

The Spokane ball is from 1977...that's the only season that all 5 of the players you mentioned were there.

Dave Miedema

zybu_s
04-05-2011, 11:54 PM
Joe:

The Spokane ball is from 1977...that's the only season that all 5 of the players you mentioned were there.

Dave Miedema

Thanks, Dave. I truly value your expertise.

Joe

zybu_s
04-05-2011, 11:56 PM
6. New 1988 Official World Series ball $35 SOLD
9. OML ball picked up during batting practice free to the first person to buy one of these balls. GONE to Buyer

Updated list. April 5. 2011.

zybu_s
04-06-2011, 11:38 AM
Price reduction, shipping still included:
PayPal as a gift, please.

1. Virgil Trucks on OAL Rawlings ball $65
2. Harmon Killebrew (signature is bleeding some) on OAL ball $40
3. Josh Booty on OMidwest League ball $15
4. Cecil Cooper on OAL ball $30
5. Spokane Indians on PCL ball made in Haiti. I do not know when this was from, but some of the names on the ball appear to be: Art Kusnyer, Jim Gantner, Jack Heidemenum, Rob Ellis and Tommie Reynolds. I obtained this in a trade. $40
6. New Official American League ball $20
7. New Officlial Wilson 1991 AA All-Star Game Texas League - Eastern League ball Huntsville, AL $20

zybu_s
04-07-2011, 03:02 PM
New Price Reduction, shipping still included:
PayPal as a gift, please.

1. Virgil Trucks on OAL Rawlings ball $55
2. Harmon Killebrew (signature is bleeding some) on OAL ball $35
3. Josh Booty on OMidwest League ball $10
4. Cecil Cooper on OAL ball $25
5. Spokane Indians on PCL ball made in Haiti. I do not know when this was from, but some of the names on the ball appear to be: Art Kusnyer, Jim Gantner, Jack Heidemenum, Rob Ellis and Tommie Reynolds. I obtained this in a trade. $30
6. New Officlial Wilson 1991 AA All-Star Game Texas League - Eastern League ball Huntsville, AL $15

zybu_s
04-11-2011, 05:27 PM
Final Price Reduction, shipping still included. PayPal as a gift, please.

$75 takes it all.

1. Virgil Trucks on OAL Rawlings ball
2. Harmon Killebrew (signature is bleeding some) on OAL ball
3. Josh Booty on OMidwest League ball
4. Cecil Cooper on OAL ball
5. Spokane Indians on PCL ball made in Haiti. I do not know when this was from, but some of the names on the ball appear to be: Art Kusnyer, Jim Gantner, Jack Heidemenum, Rob Ellis and Tommie Reynolds. I obtained this in a trade.
6. New Official Wilson 1991 AA All-Star Game Texas League - Eastern League ball Huntsville, AL