PDA

View Full Version : new york visit

momen55
04-04-2011, 06:45 PM
who here lives in new york? i will be in new york for a couple 2-3 days. we are leaving wednesday morning. i may go see yankee stadium, perhaps maybe a game if i have time and they are in town.
i am not sure what area i will be at as i am helping a friend move some stuff from a storage back to florida. i will try to see as much as possible.

momen55
04-05-2011, 01:08 PM
i will be in the bronx. besides yankee stadium, what else is there to see?

yankees506
04-05-2011, 01:46 PM
Yanks are in town until thursday, if your in the bronx there is really nothing to see :eek: :rolleyes: . Seriously, nothing, manhattan has plenty, the statue, times square, soho.

legaleagle92481
04-05-2011, 11:03 PM
I have lived in New York all my life. The Bronx is a very rough area especially at night, there is alot of crime be careful. Besides the stadium there is very little to do there. New York City has musuems, theater, tourist attractions, live bands and great restaurants. Brooklyn particularly Williamsburg is nice they have some music and arty stuff there if thats something that interests you. If you have kids there is an amusement park called Rye Playland that is not a very far drive upstate and a great time.