PDA

View Full Version : Safeco Team Store Anything Good?

soxfan
04-07-2011, 11:02 PM
Hey all,

Goung to head down for Sunday's matinee, but wanted to know if there is anything good at the Safeco team Store??

last time I was ther, they had jersey's and tons of bats, and all were 40%off...

Any update would be great!

Jeremy
macleodjeremy@hotmail.com

lcstate collector
04-08-2011, 12:21 PM
I know its early in the season but I would be very interested in buying anything game used from Brendan Ryan. If you have a chance to look. Thanks. Drew

soxfan
04-08-2011, 08:21 PM
Will do.

I am heading to the Sunday afternoon game.

Really want to get my hands on a 2001 jersey, I know they wont be there yet, but it isnt often Mariners have an extra patch on their sleeve.

If anyone else goes tonight, or tomorrow and stops by the store, could you give me a brief idea of whats there...just so I know how much $$ to take or not to take.

Thanks!

Jeremy
macleodjeremy@hotmail.com

MarinersFan34
04-09-2011, 02:48 PM
I was there last night and will be there again tonight.

The stuff in the team store is the leftovers from FanFest if you were there for that. Mostly commons/semi stars of course and prices ranged from $125-300 for 2010 jerseys. There were some that were up to 500 I believe, perhaps Figgins?

They got a box of bats yesterday but the best one I saw was a nicely used Smoak and that was $175. The rest were players they've got others of already.

The 20% off sales are typically done on Tuesdays but I don't know if they'll apply that to game used so early on in the season.

If you or any guu member are looking for a certain player or players let me know and I can give you all the details (price, color, mlb holo, amount of wear, etc.). There is nothing for Ichiro, Griffey or Felix.

I did not see anything of Brendan Ryan yet but bats are always the first to show up and start at $175.

jeremy_421 at yahoo or send a pm thru guu :cool:

aaccee
04-18-2011, 10:10 AM
Hi Jeremy,

I am ready to pay for Chen's jerseys.
Please tell me your paypal account.
Thanks!

Li
aceli777@yahoo.co.jp

tmpjets
04-29-2011, 01:19 AM
To anyone fellow member, going to a Mariners game if you happen to go in the store. And see either a gu bat or jersey of Pineda or Smoak please let me know as I would really like to pick something up of either player. The more character the item has the better. Please help me here as I am in Sacramento.:cool:

rwoodsbats
04-30-2011, 03:09 AM
Tmpjets,
Shoot me an email, I have some info. for you. Thanks much!