Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deionsandersfan2137
    • Dec 2005

Brandon Jennings game used worn hard wood classics shooting shirt bucks coa

I am selling a brandon jennings milwaukee bucks game used worn hardwood classics shooting shirt from which he wore every home game in the month of feb 2011. This does cme with a milwaukee bucks team coa. I really dont wanna sell this but i have to as money is needed and wife said either i sell this or i sell myself lol. Please send me an email if you want photos as the photos are to big for the site.

I am asking $500 for this plus shipping. Please email me at primedeiontime@aol.com
  • deionsandersfan2137
    • Dec 2005

Re: Brandon Jennings game used worn hard wood classics shooting shirt bucks coa

price lowered to 425 plus shipping. and here is the video of the bucks selling it

Comment

• deionsandersfan2137
      • Dec 2005

Price lowered to 400 plus shipping

Comment

• deionsandersfan2137
        • Dec 2005

price lowered to 370 including shipping to the usa only and payment must be sent via paypal as gift.

Comment

• deionsandersfan2137
          • Dec 2005

Price lowered to 350 including shipping via paypal gift

Comment

Working...