PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Darren Daulton GU Items

KTroublesome
04-17-2011, 09:34 AM
Hey guys,
I have started my Daulton collection with a game used batting helmet and his hat from the 1997 World Series.

I am currently looking for Daultons GU bat, jersey and cleats. If anyone has any of these items or knows where to find them, please email me at KevinCDC@gmail.com.

I would also be in the market for any current Phillies GU bats as well.

sox83cubs84
04-17-2011, 10:53 AM
I don't know if she's still in possession of the stuff, or even if she still follows baseball, but there was a teenage girl about 20-25 years ago (she's pushing or at 40 now) who probably had the biggest Darren Daulton collection in the world. Problem was, she was wealthy and was very erratic in her approach to purchases. The girl wouldn't pop for $25 to Howard Wolf when Wolf offered her a pair of GU Daulton Phillies pants, but, at a Phillies Wives ALS Auction I attended, she went toe-to-toe with a local radio personality in a bidding war over a game-worn Daulton Phils jersey, and won...to the tune of $2.200.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Maybe Howard can email me privately (as he no longer posts here) or maybe a Forum member can post if this woman's whereabouts and collecting status are known.

Dave Miedema

KTroublesome
04-17-2011, 10:56 PM
that would be amazing. Daulton has been my favorite Phillie since I was 6 years old next to Mike Schmidt. Recently I've seen items from his personal collection up on random auction sites with his own personal authentication. That is how I acquired the Helmet and 97 WS hat. Surprisingly, I have seen more GU items available from his half a season on the Marlins then his 10+ on the Phillies.

KTroublesome
05-07-2011, 12:03 AM
bump!

KTroublesome
11-07-2011, 10:37 PM
Ill bump this. If you have anything or know anyone who has such items, that would be great! thanks!

KTroublesome
12-18-2016, 08:39 AM
Ttt. Always lookin for Daulton items!