PDA

View Full Version : Where to find Game Worn Miami Hurricanes Jerseys online?

bdeol4
04-19-2011, 07:38 PM
Hey guys, looking for Game Worn college jerseys of Miami Hurricanes players(football), dont know of any sites where I can find some for sale online....if you guys have any suggestions please mention them! would love to see.

ps. I have seen a couple on ebay/josportsco...but nothing other then that....

thanks as always for your help :)

perlman9
04-19-2011, 08:02 PM
I would keep checking here especially around the season. I know they sold a few Pro Combat uniforms, jerseys and helmets not too long ago
http://www.cstvauctions.com/

TriplexXxSports
04-19-2011, 09:10 PM
http://www.collegejersey.com/store/listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=16

gingi79
04-19-2011, 09:10 PM
http://www.collegejersey.com/store/listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=16

They handle a ton of stuff for many colleges. I would say, do your HW as they get huge amounts of stuff in and sometime GI is listed as GW. They stand behind there stuff and will offer refunds and exchanges if they are wrong.

The |_ _|

bdeol4
04-19-2011, 09:19 PM
thanks for the links guys, any reason why the remove the nameplate from the jersey? would this effect the value of the jersey at all?

I guess I would just research as to what player wore the jersey number that paticular year to find out who wore it?

perlman9
04-19-2011, 09:24 PM
My only thought is a lot of teams have the number issued to more than one player, so if nameplate is removed make sure has signs of wear that a starter would have versus a walk-on who dresses for home games...

bdeol4
04-19-2011, 09:44 PM
My only thought is a lot of teams have the number issued to more than one player, so if nameplate is removed make sure has signs of wear that a starter would have versus a walk-on who dresses for home games...

Good point!

If you guys know anyone selling let me know! :)

Titans74
04-19-2011, 10:03 PM
JOsportsco i believe its .com

tom1315
04-19-2011, 10:41 PM
Hey guys, looking for Game Worn college jerseys of Miami Hurricanes players(football), dont know of any sites where I can find some for sale online....if you guys have any suggestions please mention them! would love to see.

ps. I have seen a couple on ebay/josportsco...but nothing other then that....

thanks as always for your help :)

Might want to check www.murfandpat.com good source and maybe some vintage jerseys. Scott Kent and his team at www.college jersey.com great to work with and if they do not have it, can probably locate for you.

Tom

Go Pack! N C State grad 1981

Cubanfan
04-24-2011, 08:03 PM
There are plenty on E Bay from a few seasons back.Current ones perhaps are a little tougher.The market got flooded. I find that some of the web sites referenced have prices that are imo very unreasonable.Canes jerseys are plentiful.I believe the NCAA rules do not permit the name on back if sold directly from the school.Are you looking for a particular player? Style? The 1980's are almost impossible to find.Good luck!

Carlos

fernsix@aol.com

BamaHater
04-24-2011, 08:17 PM
You can't sell a jersey with the name attached as long as the player is still in school. After they graduate you can sell it with the name still attached.

bdeol4
04-25-2011, 03:21 AM
There are plenty on E Bay from a few seasons back.Current ones perhaps are a little tougher.The market got flooded. I find that some of the web sites referenced have prices that are imo very unreasonable.Canes jerseys are plentiful.I believe the NCAA rules do not permit the name on back if sold directly from the school.Are you looking for a particular player? Style? The 1980's are almost impossible to find.Good luck!

Carlos

fernsix@aol.com

Im looking for any star player from the 2001 and 2002 Miami teams;
andre johnson
ed reed
reggie wayne
clinton portis
willis mcgahee
sean taylor
jeremy shockey
bubba franks
kellen winslow
jonathan vilma
etc......

thank[]_[]

jbcindc
04-25-2011, 11:09 AM
I just listed a Kellen Winslow Jr. Miami Hurricanes jersey on e-bay that ends on Thursday. It has good use, an LOA from CollegeJersey.com, and I believe it's priced fairly.

bdeol4
04-25-2011, 01:24 PM
I just listed a Kellen Winslow Jr. Miami Hurricanes jersey on e-bay that ends on Thursday. It has good use, an LOA from CollegeJersey.com, and I believe it's priced fairly.

please email me:

briandeol AT hotmail DOT com

thx

dcgreg25
04-25-2011, 01:36 PM
Im looking for any star player from the 2001 and 2002 Miami teams;
andre johnson
ed reed
reggie wayne
clinton portis
willis mcgahee
sean taylor
jeremy shockey
bubba franks
kellen winslow
jonathan vilma
etc......

thank[]_[]

I have a Sean Taylor orange GU jersey with good use. It has been a valued piece of my collection for a while but I may consider a sale at the right price.

bdeol4
04-25-2011, 02:48 PM
I have a Sean Taylor orange GU jersey with good use. It has been a valued piece of my collection for a while but I may consider a sale at the right price.

please email me pics, if you dont mind :)

perlman9
05-10-2011, 05:57 AM
came across this miami jersey for a decent price
http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/spo/2359946223.html

Cwest
05-26-2015, 08:37 AM
Not sure if these jerseys are the year you are looking for but came across this pretty large collection of Hurricanes game worn jerseys -

http://www.fanaticsauthentic.com/COLLEGE_Miami_Hurricanes_Game_Used_Jerseys

jackgirard26@gmail.com
12-11-2018, 11:03 PM
Hello dcgreg25,

Are you still interested in selling your Sean Taylor jersey?

Thank you