PDA

View Full Version : Grey Flannel HOF Auction vs. Heritage Platinum Night?

cammy collector
04-20-2011, 06:02 PM
I'm considering consigning a relatively significant piece of game used memorabilia ($10,000ish) and I think I've boiled my choices down to these two. Does anyone have any experience with either or have any opinions to share? I would be extremely grateful.

NOTE: item IS Chicago themed

Heritage Platinum Night: @ Sports Collector's Convention. Chicago, IL

Grey Flannel Hall of Fame Auction: @ Basketball Hall of Fame

legaleagle92481
04-20-2011, 11:09 PM
I'm considering consigning a relatively significant piece of game used memorabilia ($10,000ish) and I think I've boiled my choices down to these two. Does anyone have any experience with either or have any opinions to share? I would be extremely grateful.

I'm assuming it is a Bulls item. Go with GFC they get best prices from what I have seen out of the houses that hold auctions more than once a year. Though if you can wait hold it for REA next year.

trsent
04-21-2011, 02:18 AM

What sport?

aeneas01
04-21-2011, 06:57 AM

for basketball items, grey flannel is the only place to consider imo, hands down. not sure how there could be much debate about this...