PDA

View Full Version : Few Hawaii Born Bats For Sale.

jetersbatboy
04-24-2011, 01:08 PM
Kurt Suzuki LS black P72, bat shows no use. Would be a good bat to take to the cage, if your looking to swing some pro wood. $65

Kila Ka'aihue LS blonde s318, bat shows nice use. There is a small crack mid way up, with minor wood displacement. The bat is also a error bat, one of the A's in Ka'aihue in printed upside down. The knob and barrel have bin blacked out. $85

Benny Agbayani Rawings wine color bat, shows good use. The bat is from the 99 season and is a tides bats. The bat is cracked, repaired, and missing no pieces. It is also signed at mid barrel. Number 44 is written on the knob a barrel ends, which was bennys tides number. $85

Bronson Sardinha Zinger, the bat is wine colored and shows good use. The bat is cracked, repaired, and missing no pieces. Nothing written on knob or barrel. $55

Dane Sardinha LS black, bat shows heavy use. The bat has tape on the handle and a lot of mota. The bat is cracked, repaired, no missing pieces. The bat is also signed mid barrel. His number 59 is written on the knob. $60

I also have a Benny Agbayani game used mets hat, it's signed on the brim in silver. The hat is size 7-3/8, shows good use, and is all blue with orange lettering. $85

Shipping is a extra $12.75 for each bat, add $5 for each additional. The hat will $7 to ship. Paypal is fine, but only as a presonal transaction. Email me for more info, I'll try to pictures up this evening.

HawaiiSportsNut
04-24-2011, 02:40 PM
Wow Scott, how come you selling part of your collection? Unfortunately I try to collect only one bat from each player, except for Kurt Suzuki. LMK if you want to sell your Suzuki Marucci bat, or any other bat of his that I don't have.

Good luck with your sales.

Rick

jetersbatboy
04-24-2011, 03:05 PM
Here are a couple of pictures of the bats and hat.

Email for additional photo's

jetersbatboy
04-24-2011, 03:07 PM
Wow Scott, how come you selling part of your collection? Unfortunately I try to collect only one bat from each player, except for Kurt Suzuki. LMK if you want to sell your Suzuki Marucci bat, or any other bat of his that I don't have.

Good luck with your sales.

Rick

Thanks Rick, picked up a nice lot of minor league bats, so I need the rack space and a little extra cash. Also sent you a email.

Number9
04-24-2011, 05:29 PM
Hi Scott,
I understand its not listed as for sale but I would pay well for your Mike Lum bat if it is uncracked/unrepaired, has his number on knob, and you decided to part with it. He was my childhood hero, here's a pic of me as a kid with him, circa 1973 or so.
I had a Braves jersey at one point but sold it because all the red trim had turned pink and it just didn't look good.
Please keep it in mind and e-mail me if interested in parting with it.
Thanks.

Mike in Georgia
historydogs@yahoo.com

jetersbatboy
04-24-2011, 09:47 PM
Hi Scott,
I understand its not listed as for sale but I would pay well for your Mike Lum bat if it is uncracked/unrepaired, has his number on knob, and you decided to part with it. He was my childhood hero, here's a pic of me as a kid with him, circa 1973 or so.
I had a Braves jersey at one point but sold it because all the red trim had turned pink and it just didn't look good.
Please keep it in mind and e-mail me if interested in parting with it.
Thanks.

Mike in Georgia
historydogs@yahoo.com

Mike, Thats a great picture. Thanks for the offer, but I'm really not looking to move the Lum. If I come upon an extra or ever move mine, I will let you know.

Aloha Scott

Number9
04-24-2011, 09:55 PM
Hi Scott,
I totally understand. I didnt think it was available, just thought I should ask. Am glad you have it.
Thanks, and happy collecting.

Mike

HawaiiSportsNut
04-27-2011, 03:54 AM
Scott, I sent you a email in reguards to the Kurt Suzuki & Dane Sardinha bats.

Rick

HawaiiSportsNut
05-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Hey Scott

Got the bats today & the look great.

Rick

HawaiiSportsNut
05-18-2011, 04:09 PM
Scott... do you still have the Suzuki P72 for sale? or any other Suzuki bats that you wanna sell?

Rick

jetersbatboy
06-20-2011, 09:22 PM
Suzuki and Dane Sardinha bats are sold.

Take $10 off each remaining item.

jetersbatboy
06-27-2011, 11:16 PM
Kila-$60

Benny bat-$65

Benny Hat-$70