X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TNTtoys
    • Aug 2006

Mets fanfest?

All,

I live in the NY area and actively collect Mets jerseys... I hear all the time about the various MLB fanfest events (Seattle is on their 8th annual... the Chicago White Sox "garage sale", etc.) I know that these events are a great source for game used equipment from your home team... but my question is... do the Mets have one of these planned? If so, when/where? How would I be able to find out more information about it?

Thanks
    Nick
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com
  • metsbats
    • Nov 2005

Re: Mets fanfest?

The Mets never had a formal fanfest where they sold gamers. They did at one point in the mid 90's sell GU jacket, jerseys, pants, and bats in their team store in Manhattan. I picked up a Jeff Kent GU bat for $100 there.

They do have a fanfest prior to each home game but it's more for amusement (ie batting cages, photo w/ Mr. Met, large slides, large bouncy trampolines, etc. Occassionally they have autograph signings with Mets from prior years.

David
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

Working...