Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

NBA & Other Basketball Game Worn WANTED

Always looking and paying top dollar for the best of items of NBA stars of today and yesterday. Retired players of interest include Maravich, Russell, Chamberlain, Jordan, Dr. J, Magic, Bird, Scottie Pippen, Barkley, etc. Current players of interest include Kobe, LeBron, Shaq, Blake Griffin, John Wall, Dwyane Wade, Durant, Duncan, Dwight, Carmelo, Chris Paul, etc. Looking for game worn jerseys (or complete uniforms), shoes, warmups, and unusual items. I also collect Championship/Finals player rings. Team or player documentation a plus. I can be reached at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Re: NBA & Other Basketball Game Worn WANTED

To the top. Thank you.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• perlman9
      • Dec 2007

i just saw GameWornUniforms.com got a ton of newer Utah Jazz jerseys, etc. Not sure all they have, I was interested in the Goran Suton but thought the price was a bit steep.
      Jason Perlman
      jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• zack66
        • Jan 2011

I have some items that would be of interest to you. Items include A couple pairs of Kobe shoes, Kobe used warm ups, Derek Fisher used shorts (99-00), Robert Horry used Laker shooting shirt, Laker shooting shirt signed by Magic, Kareem, Rambis, Worthy, Jerry West auto jersey, Shoes signed by Lamar, Kobe, Bynum, Walton, and about ten more, Basketball signed by Bill Walton and lot more. There is too much for me to list. I have football and baseball items as well. I am not selling all but doing some spring cleaning. I just really have way too much stuff. I would like to refine my collection. matt@zacky.net

Comment

• kmets
          • Sep 2006

Perhaps you might be interested in the following game worn jerseys:

JKidd-Nets gray
          VCarter-Nets white
          Billy Knight- Kansas City Kings white
          Herb Williams-Mavs white

Please email rundmkev@yahoo.com for pics

Comment

• sportscentury
            • Nov 2005

Still looking. Thank you.

Comment

• sportscentury
              • Nov 2005

To the top. Thank you for looking.

Comment

• sportscentury
                • Nov 2005

Bump.

Comment

• sportscentury
                  • Nov 2005

Originally posted by sportscentury
                  Always looking and paying top dollar for the best of items of NBA stars of today and yesterday. Retired players of interest include Maravich, Russell, Chamberlain, Jordan, Dr. J, Magic, Bird, Scottie Pippen, Barkley, etc. Current players of interest include Kobe, LeBron, Shaq, Blake Griffin, John Wall, Dwyane Wade, Durant, Duncan, Dwight, Carmelo, Chris Paul, etc. Looking for game worn jerseys (or complete uniforms), shoes, warmups, and unusual items. I also collect Championship/Finals player rings. Team or player documentation a plus. I can be reached at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
                  Bump.

Comment

• sportscentury
                    • Nov 2005

Anyone?

Comment

• sportscentury
                      • Nov 2005

Still looking. Thank you.

Comment

• dougiedshow
                        Super Moderator
                        • Dec 2009

I have an iverson sixers jersey, gary payton shoes, g rice shoes with chamberlain tribute on them, and a Lbj worn tattoo cover up patch from lebron james high school days. dougiedshow@aol.com if interested. Thanks.

Comment

• sportscentury
                          • Nov 2005

Always looking and paying top dollar for the best of items of NBA stars of today and yesterday. Retired players of interest include Maravich, Russell, Chamberlain, Jordan, Dr. J, Magic, Bird, Scottie Pippen, Barkley, etc. Current players of interest include Kobe, LeBron, Shaq, Blake Griffin, John Wall, Dwyane Wade, Durant, Duncan, Dwight, Carmelo, Chris Paul, Ricky Rubio, etc. Looking for game worn jerseys (or complete uniforms), shoes, warmups, and unusual items. I also collect Championship/Finals player rings. Team or player documentation a plus. I can be reached at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• sportscentury
                            • Nov 2005

Always looking and paying top dollar for the best of items of NBA stars of today and yesterday. Retired players of interest include Maravich, Russell, Chamberlain, Jordan, Dr. J, Magic, Bird, Scottie Pippen, Barkley, Shaq, etc. Current players of interest include Kobe, LeBron, Blake Griffin, Dwyane Wade, Durant, Duncan, Dwight, Carmelo, Chris Paul, Kyrie Irving, etc. Looking for game worn jerseys (or complete uniforms), shoes, warmups, and unusual items. I also collect Championship/Finals and Hall of Fame player rings. Team or player documentation a plus. I can be reached at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
                            ^This^ -- and please let me know if you have any 2012 NBA Playoffs items available. Thank you. gameusedequip2@hotmail.com

Comment

• chasingtheclown
                              • Apr 2008

check your pm

Comment

Working...