PDA

View Full Version : Albert Pujols H&B Bat on Ebay??

Pablo2k11
04-28-2011, 11:38 AM
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am the owner of the H&B bat on Ebay. The bat and signature is 100% Authentic. The winner will be provided with a LOA signed by me.

This bat was just laying around my Grandma's house in The Dominican Republic so decided to grab it and had Albert sign it. We used this bat as kids and cherished it like our hearts. In the Dominican Republic we normally used regular sticks to play baseball so when we got this bat it really meant the world to us. After we migrated to the states in 96 we left the bat behind. The bat was then used for household chores.

If you watch the Dove commercial that featured Albert you can see me flexing my muscles next to him when we were young boys lol.

The bat is being listed by "Indeplistingservice" which is a friend of mine who lives in the Independence, MO area (home of Harry S. Truman and "The Machine:) He's been getting alot of crap since he listed the bat so please be nice to him lol.

My email address id pablopujols10@hotmail.com, if you have any questions about this bat feel free to hit me up!

Thanks to everyone and God Bless!!

Pablo Pujols

allstarsplus
04-29-2011, 01:28 PM
Interesting bat. So they used it as a hammer!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Albert-Pujols-signed-H-B-Bat-WOW-Very-Rare-/110680573480?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c5138628

Pablo2k11
04-30-2011, 02:59 PM
Hammer, Door stop, etc. When I seen the bat I could not believe it. It's the first REAL bat any of us ever got to swing. A friend of the family who traveled to the states brought this bat to our family. Baseball has always been our passion and this bat brought even more love. Maybe the next owner will let his kid swing it for good luck!

Pablo Pujols

nycpropain
05-01-2011, 12:29 AM
No one is buying this story right? Is the autograph authentic maybe, but other than that its an old bat. I am not sure how you can verify something that was "described to you". I can say my right foot is left, dont mean it is.

5toolplayer
05-01-2011, 01:50 AM
I really hope nobody takes this hammer/screwdriver/bat thing to heart. I'm sure if this guy was legit he could easily get his hands on a real Albert bat that has been used in a MLB game and not something like this. What's next, a baseball Albert used to brush his teeth with growing up?

onlyalbert
05-01-2011, 09:26 AM
Hey guys, the autograph is legit, and I have contacted Pablo by his personal e-mail address, and from our discussions about another matter I can vowge (is that how you spell that?) for him. It's a neat story and very plausible given the area they grew up in.

jimjim
06-05-2011, 07:26 PM
I was just going thru some old posts, and I came across this thread. I hope nobody on this board won this auction or any auction from this seller, because they are trying to rip people off on Ebay.

They might be related to Albert Pujols, but that doesn't mean they are honest. I have been following a few auctions from this seller and another seller, who are both exclusively selling items that are stated to be signed by Albert and obtained by a relative. I assume that it is the OP of this thread, and he is associated with both Ebay sellers.

It seems that the items were originally sold under the ID "mygreatauctionz", and some are still sold under this seller. But when they started to get some negative feedback and question of autograph authenticity, they switched to the seller called "indeptlistingservice".

But here is the kicker. Check out the auctions for the above mentioned bat. The first auction for the bat by "indeptlistingservice" was won by none other than "mygreatauctionz". Can you say shill bidding? But I guess the price didn't go high enough to get out of the shill. And the idiot even left himself positive feedback! The bat was then relisted and sold for about $115 more than the original auction to another buyer.

You know the old adage... If it is too good to be true... If this guy really had access to Albert, why is he getting junk signed like the bat. Why not get baseballs or nice photos. And everything is signed in the wrong type or color pen. If you are going to sell, then at least do some research on what needs to happen to get it signed correct.

Buyer Beware!!

5toolplayer
06-06-2011, 12:31 AM
Glad I wasn't the only one who thought this guy was bogus !!

Pablo2k11
06-20-2011, 02:21 PM
I'm sorry for all of you that feel that way about me. I guess this is why I was told it wasn't a good idea to join GUU. I'm bogus?? Think what you want! I thank the people who defend the the Pujols name.

Thanks, Pablo Jael Pujols

pablopujols10@hotmail.com

Oh yea and to clear things up, I gave my items to a friend to sell for me in the Independence area...Anything that may have happened on ebay A) I do not know about B) I do not have control over any auction. One thing I can tell you is that there is a rat that works at JSA who deals with David Archibald, who was banned from GUU multiple times. When my family stopped getting him items (due to him getting forgeries and mixing them up with our items claiming it to be from one of our family members) he told that rat a JSA not to pass any of our items. My uncle sent in a bat one time and got a call from guess who? David archibald! this guy doesn't even work at JSA!!! This is when I knew there was a problem!!

5toolplayer
06-20-2011, 02:53 PM
I really don't care about the situation you are in as far as selling items. I'm not interested in buying anything from you 2 months ago or right now. People had concerns about why someone was selling an old hammer bat that was supposed to be the bat Albert used growing up. Another board member called you out on different auctions on ebay that didn't look right. Some might believe the story some might not. Keep telling it and I'm sure you'll sell some more "Pujols" items to the ones who truly think you are legit. You just won't see any of my cash. And if this site is such a bad idea, please don't post anymore.

Pablo2k11
06-20-2011, 03:01 PM
Scott, I thank you for your input. I also appreciate the photo you sent me with Jesus Montero's father (who ever the heck that is).

God Bless

Pablo Pujols

5toolplayer
06-20-2011, 07:12 PM
I guess u missed the entire point of me sending that to you. So I'll explain. You sent a picture standing next to Albert thus making it believable to most that you are somehow related to him. I'm guessing to prove the hammer/screwdriver/bat was authentic. So I sent u a picture of me with Jesus Montero's dad and asked u if I could now start selling his items as "family" type items. Do you see the point now? Anyways this issue is dead and like I said before I have no interest in your items and wanted to give my thoughts on the item you posted on ebay.

Before I go I was wondering if you were going to try and sell the splint Albert is going to be wearing for the next 4-6?/? I'll be looking for it on ebay here soon. And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, here ya go.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-cardinals-pujols

frikativ54
06-20-2011, 07:58 PM
I guess u missed the entire point of me sending that to you. So I'll explain. You sent a picture standing next to Albert thus making it believable to most that you are somehow related to him. I'm guessing to prove the hammer/screwdriver/bat was authentic. So I sent u a picture of me with Jesus Montero's dad and asked u if I could now start selling his items as "family" type items. Do you see the point now? Anyways this issue is dead and like I said before I have no interest in your items and wanted to give my thoughts on the item you posted on ebay.

Before I go I was wondering if you were going to try and sell the splint Albert is going to be wearing for the next 4-6?/? I'll be looking for it on ebay here soon. And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, here ya go.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-cardinals-pujols

What's funny is that anyone can make up a name and email, pull a pic off the web, and say that he is related to a famous ballplayer.

Pablo2k11
06-20-2011, 11:20 PM
Just want people to know that David archibald was NOT the perp. mixing in the real autos with fake. I have extended my apologies to David and wanted to make that clear.

Thanks, Pablo Pujols

"The Machine" will be repaired in no time God willing!

AutographAddiction
06-21-2011, 12:31 AM
Just want people to know that David archibald was NOT the perp. mixing in the real autos with fake. I have extended my apologies to David and wanted to make that clear.

Thanks, Pablo Pujols

"The Machine" will be repaired in no time God willing!

Haha, "repaired". Classic.

nycpropain
06-21-2011, 04:48 AM
hahah so lets get this "story" straight.

Someone else is forging autographs

Someone else has a problem with you at JSA

Someone else is "selling" the bat

Someone else shill bids this bat

Am I missing any other shady activity being put on someone else? How about this, if you are going to drop a famous persons name who you claim to be related to, try to avoid scams on a constant basis if somehow you feel this gains you credibility.

5toolplayer
06-21-2011, 08:31 AM
scam, scam, scam. This kind of crap cost people money.

jimjim
06-21-2011, 09:40 AM
How can you say that you are not responsible for the auctions on Ebay?

The auctions stated that a COA from Pablo Pujols would be included with the item, and that you got them signed. Also, I contacted the seller on ebay and she told me that she worked for Pablo Pujols?! Doesn't add up.

And they had an auction for a MLB authenticated game used base signed by Albert that mysteriously disappeared. It was not ended by the seller. It just disappeared off of Ebay. Can't even look it up anymore. Makes me think that Ebay took the auction down due to some type of complaint or authenticity issue.

Pablo2k11
06-21-2011, 11:04 AM
You speak with no knowledge whatsoever. I know it seems unfair for someone like me to be in your world so I will just end my communication here with this last message. For the people who sent me those great email messages, thanks! I really love talking baseball. I don't sell any autos for me to get ahead. There are alot of kids I grew up with in The Dominican republic who have no homes, no food, no education.

I don't drive a Ferrari. I don't own a big home. I still reside in the same town I've lived at for many years. The town that made Albert Pujols, the great guy he is today. Its unfortunate what happened to him. I don't know if Scott was trying to be funny in his last comments but Albert doesn't have anything to do with any of this.

After looking at your comments about ebay I went ahead and and looked at the feedback under indeplistingservice. The feedback is 100% positive. As for the "shill bidding," mygreatauctionz" is in no way tied to "indeplistingservice"
They are TWO different entities. The Lady who runs "mygreatauctionz" has attended a couple signings and was provided COA's for her items. She gets Pujols items from several different people not just me.

When I asked her why she won the bat and didn't buy it..this is what she replied "I just wanted to know who was selling that bat because things were stolen a couple of years ago from one of your relatives in Independence." (Which is actually true but thats a whole different subject.)

Again, I will not sit here and argue so I will just go my way, please go yours.
For the people who want to talk baseball, or Jesus I can do that all day;)

Thanks and God Bless

Pablo Pujols

5toolplayer
06-21-2011, 12:49 PM
Wow can u believe this clown? I've seen so many cons year after year and I'm never surprised what pops up anymore. It's always someone else's fault or some sort of bleeding heart story.

I also love the "I know it seems unfair for someone like me to be in your world" line. I have no idea if you are trying to imply you are above us collectors and actually travel around with Albert living the good life or throwing him BP or something but you are selling old crap bats and claiming Albert used that bat growing up and so on. Do us all a favor and take your scams to craigslist or a flee market you deadbeat.

God Bless

HawaiiSportsNut
06-21-2011, 02:36 PM
Pablo... You can't & won't win this argument. Everytime you speak you just add fuel to the fire. If I were you I would leave & let this thread die off.

jetersbatboy
06-21-2011, 03:42 PM
Pablo, I commend you on how you have handle this thread. I have read peoples post calling you a "clown" but I beileve the only Clown is the name caller.

This thread was dead for almost 2 months, but because what seems like someone's vendetta, it has bin revisited. It was also mentioned that Pablo should leave the forum and take his scams to the flea market, he did leave the forum for two months, until this thread was revisited. It was also mentioned this thread should be left to die, two months!!! wasn't it dead???

This thread should be locked, as it has turned into a personal attack.

5toolplayer
06-21-2011, 06:12 PM
Yes SCOTT this thread was dead until I received a message in my gmail from this guy telling me he shouldn't be toyed with. So before you come on here and play judge over what's been written maybe you should assume you don't know all the facts and just move on to the next post. If there is an issue please feel free to contact me directly.

jimjim
06-21-2011, 06:45 PM
Vendetta? Are you kidding me?

Pablo has an excuse for everything. Yes, I totally agree that he is related to Albert. That is not under dispute. What is the problem is that he is not honest and acts like nothing is his fault. Is a vendetta trying to warn people who were going to spend their hard earned money on his shady items? I for one do not want to bid on an ebay auction that has been shilled. And the excuse he gave is a bunch of BS. If anybody with half a brain took a look at both of these sellers, you can see that they are the same person or persons. The auctions, wording, background, font, etc are the same.

I would suggest that if anybody got ripped off by Pablo to contact Albert's agent, Foundation, or somebody who can clear it up. Good luck.