PDA

View Full Version : Matt Wieters... Mickey Tettlton

shoremen44
05-05-2011, 11:19 AM
I want any and all Matt Wieters items... Just missed out on a nice bat on eBay

Also, and this is a shot in the dark... There was a Mickey Tettleton batting helmet on eBay a while back I missed... I would love to pick it up if it is out there... Also any early career or O's Mickey bats

Thanks

ryant7
05-05-2011, 04:40 PM
Hey shoreman that wieters bat was mine ...... funny thing is i tried selling it last year and it only brought like 23 bucks and the buyer backed out i was quite surprised it went for what it did this time... i have a player connection that is in the Orioles system (we are from same town and my father is good friends with him) i will see if he can obtain me another one. He got that one for me while he was in spring training funny thing about that is he said he had me several other bats saved and someone in the clubhouse stole them..... hopefully he can get me some more stuff though.

justinbittner220
05-05-2011, 07:41 PM
I still have a really nice milb Wieters jersey for you...;)

justinbittner220
05-13-2011, 05:14 PM
Surely someone has some Wieters stuff for Bert to buy... did anyone buy that orange uniform of his from the mlb auctions?

grandpahoo
05-15-2011, 01:50 PM
I want any and all Matt Wieters items... Just missed out on a nice bat on eBay

Also, and this is a shot in the dark... There was a Mickey Tettleton batting helmet on eBay a while back I missed... I would love to pick it up if it is out there... Also any early career or O's Mickey bats

Thanks

I think I have a Tettleton bat, I'll check and see.

5toolplayer
05-20-2011, 08:48 AM
hey Shoremen44,

I sent u a PM.

What bat are u talking about that was on ebay? I did a completed item check and saw nothing in regards to G/U from Matt

shoremen44
05-20-2011, 11:29 AM
Looks like the winner didnt pay, and I may be picking it up...

5tool... you may want to turn on your PM's or include your email address so I can contact you back...

I did a search and found your email and sent you one.

5toolplayer
05-20-2011, 12:03 PM
pm turned on now,,shoot me one so I can make sure its good