• MileHighFan
    • Nov 2009

Carmelo Anthony 'Green Week' Jordan PEs & UDA LE Auto Throwback jersey

I'm located in Canada.

Carmelo Anthony 2009 Green Week Player Exclusives
    Jordan Melo M5
    White/MTS-Kelly Green
    White/Kelly Green

NOTE ON BOTH PAIRS: There is a minor amount of green that has bled onto each of the shoes' patent leather white toe. It is hard to capture on camera, but is there

$350 shipped each (Shipping via CanadaPost Xpresspost--typically takes 4-5 business days to arrive to US addresses, depending on time spent in customs--includes delivery & signature, with tracking number usable on canadapost.ca & usps.com)

Carmelo Anthony Autographed Limited Edition Mitchell & Ness Throwback jersey from Upper Deck Authenticated
    Includes COA
    $450 shipped (See shipping method/details above)

• sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Re: Carmelo Anthony 'Green Week' Jordan PEs & UDA LE Auto Throwback jersey

Are the two pairs of shoes game worn? If they are game worn, please email me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com to discuss. Thank you.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• airjordan-4
      • Mar 2012

has the melo jersey sold?

Comment

• tella27
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by airjordan-4
        has the melo jersey sold?
        He hasnt been on here since June of last year - might try asking if anyone has his email address and email him direct. Might be faster.

Comment

Working...