PDA

View Full Version : D-rose Shoes

djnos7
05-21-2011, 10:47 AM
Just wondering what our Bulls/D-Rose fan members would pay for his gu shoes from this mvp season signed and inscribed. Playoff and regular season. Just looking for a ball park figure, thanks!

djnos7
05-21-2011, 11:04 AM
wanting to pick up a pair, and what a fair price would be...

ivo610
05-21-2011, 01:05 PM
well looking at past auctions anywhere from 700 to 1400. Im guessing alot closer to 1400 if you have decent paperwork.

34swtns
05-21-2011, 01:46 PM
Just wondering what our Bulls/D-Rose fan members would pay for his gu shoes from this mvp season signed and inscribed. Playoff and regular season. Just looking for a ball park figure, thanks!

You mean like the pair you offered to trade me for a Devin Hester jersey
a few months ago?

djnos7
05-21-2011, 01:50 PM
That was a for instance trade pending i got the shoes, and what diff does that make, why are you posting on my wall and starting up problems again. Let sleeping dogs lie!

djnos7
05-21-2011, 01:53 PM
I already had a hester jersey at the time anyway, i dont remember offering that, but if so, it was only part of a 3 way deal, that involved me getting a Briggs from the other involved party... There was no guaranteed offer, it was an idea.

djnos7
05-21-2011, 01:56 PM
Go put your shoulder pads on and run into a wall head first!

trsent
05-21-2011, 04:08 PM
What the heck? Can't you guys email each other and not bring this to a discussion on this forum?

34swtns
05-21-2011, 05:41 PM
Dude's just looking for someone to attach a value to his shoes, that's all.

I could post a dozen emails where he references the pair of shoes that he already owns from months ago but I won't waste anybody's time.

If I remember correctly, there was an issue with the signature(s) on his shoes or something to that effect. There's a thread related to it here somewhere that I'm sure would be easy to find.

Suffice to say, if you want someone to estimate a value of something you have, just ask. No need to concoct a scenario.

djnos7
05-21-2011, 07:39 PM
Problem with sig, go find the email or post... Ur a piaso, seriously go hang out wit ur GU. Anyways, I was just getting started with rose GU and didn't no much, so I asked for opinions, sorry for not being an expert u guru clown. U got anything better to do. Why r u hatin on me. I have an impeccable source like most say, it's true.

djnos7
05-21-2011, 07:51 PM
Oh, u mean the post when I asked if the r on the rose had a hook on the end and a member said It was normal and I put a pick up of another that was the same style... Whatever I got USA now, so what else u wanna talk about now, how u trash people behind there back in emails to other members. Ur weak go handle ur biz and stop worrying about others. Peace

djnos7
05-21-2011, 07:55 PM
Sorry Joel, I dont like being called out for no reason, just because I want to know about the value of a potential pair of playoff kicks.... Haters wanna hate and ballers wanna ball.

djnos7
05-21-2011, 08:02 PM
Sorry jsa not USA the iPad has a mind of it's own...