PDA

View Full Version : Another swing and miss

mfsquirrelmaster
05-26-2011, 03:51 AM
The last few auctions my max bids all came up a little short. I'm thinking about taking a shot at that Schmidt in Mears. I think the bidding will get pretty high though. I'm looking to add a nice premium type jersey. I'd have interest in any of the players below or players along these lines.

NBA- Abdul Jabbar, Wilkins, Erving, real old school Pistons, Drexler, and I know of a couple Kevin Duckworth jerseys that I want that I blew the chance at before.

NFL- Marino, Peyton Manning, Barry Sanders, Rice, and probably any HOF QB or RB from yester year.

MLB- Brett,Schmidt, Reggie Jackson, Nolan Ryan, and Tigers Flannels.

If you have anything you may be willing to part with email me with some pics and prices.

Thank You
mvpmemorabilia@yahoo.com

sox83cubs84
05-26-2011, 04:23 AM
The last few auctions my max bids all came up a little short. I'm thinking about taking a shot at that Schmidt in Mears. I think the bidding will get pretty high though. I'm looking to add a nice premium type jersey. I'd have interest in any of the players below or players along these lines.

NBA- Abdul Jabbar, Wilkins, Erving, real old school Pistons, Drexler, and I know of a couple Kevin Duckworth jerseys that I want that I blew the chance at before.

NFL- Marino, Peyton Manning, Barry Sanders, Rice, and probably any HOF QB or RB from yester year.

MLB- Brett,Schmidt, Reggie Jackson, Nolan Ryan, and Tigers Flannels.

If you have anything you may be willing to part with email me with some pics and prices.

Thank You
mvpmemorabilia@yahoo.com

Check with Kruk Cards...they have a few Tigers flannels.

Dave Miedema