PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas 51s

TomTimmerman
05-31-2011, 01:38 AM
Anyone know how/if/when they sell game-used jerseys?

Thanks
TT

sugarpam
05-31-2011, 06:58 AM
I e-mailed them two years ago asking if I could buy game jerseys of a specific player and they told me that they didn't sell their game used equipment.

I'm not sure if that policy has changed, but that's been my experience, and by checking MiLB auctions and eBay, it doesn't look like much of their stuff gets out there.

-Pam

lcstate collector
05-31-2011, 11:20 AM
I live in Las Vegas. They do sell game worn jerseys periodically throughout the season, usually leftovers from special jersey auction nights. They also sell game used bats at nearly every game. I would take a look at their promotions schedule and see what night they have special jersey nights. Maybe an over the phone bid can be placed. If you have any more questions or need assistance. I will be happy to help. Drew.

TomTimmerman
05-31-2011, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the help. I'm going to be out there at the end of June and am also a big DeWayne Wise fan. Just wondering if the stars might align so that I could pick up something when I'm out there (or at all). If a jersey happens to show up, I'd like a shot at it.

Thanks,
Tom
timmermant at gmail dot com

lcstate collector
05-31-2011, 10:20 PM
If I see anything from Wise, consider it yours.

aaccee
06-01-2011, 11:03 AM
Hi Drew,

Do you have any Chin-Feng Chen's GU items?
Thanks!
aaccee

I live in Las Vegas. They do sell game worn jerseys periodically throughout the season, usually leftovers from special jersey auction nights. They also sell game used bats at nearly every game. I would take a look at their promotions schedule and see what night they have special jersey nights. Maybe an over the phone bid can be placed. If you have any more questions or need assistance. I will be happy to help. Drew.

lcstate collector
06-01-2011, 11:25 AM
I had a Chin-Feng Chen signed game used bat at one time. I sold it on ebay several years ago. I only have signed cards of him now. Sorry I couldnt help.

SkubeBats
06-01-2011, 04:06 PM
Any chance you can pick me up some items from Brett Lawrie???

lcstate collector
06-01-2011, 05:30 PM
I have been on the lookout for Lawrie items all season. Often when it is a top prospect, the bat boys will keep those bats and they never make it to the gift shop. This has been happening for years and it is rare that better players are available.

perlman9
06-02-2011, 12:26 PM
Hey Guys
Maybe this guy has something or can get it?
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/spo/2411328303.html