Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gameused
    • Nov 2005

Albert Pujols BP bat on ebay?

Anyone have a pic of Pujols swinging a CTG bat? I have searched and cannot find any photo evidence of him using a CTG during a game. Most likely a 2006 model that Pujols signed with his MVP 05.

• sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Re: Albert Pujols BP bat on ebay?

This is a question for Jeff/Birdbats - he is the master. In fact, you should check out his site www.birdbats.com and see where he has tracked all of Pujols' at bats and bat usage. Good luck,
    Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• Birdbats
      • Nov 2005

Re: Albert Pujols BP bat on ebay?

I've received a few e-mails about this bat. In the two years I've tracked and documented Albert's plate appearances, he has not used a CTG bat during a game. However, if you have a copy of Sports Illustrated from May 22 (with Albert on the cover), you'll see a photo of Albert in a batting cage (page 62) using a CTG.

Albert apparently gives away many, many bats... but most are not gamers. They're BP or cage bats, or bats from company reps that he never uses at all. This bat fits that profile.

Whatever its use or origin, one thing's for certain -- that's a killer autograph.

Jeff
      Birdbats: Your source for St. Louis Cardinals game-used bats
      Jeff Scott
      birdbats@charter.net
      http://www.birdbats.com

Comment

Working...