PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone buy these bats last night (6/1/11) on EBAY Molitor, Yount, Jeter, Braun

SkubeBats
06-02-2011, 08:49 AM
If you bought any of these bats lastnight on EBAY from the seller brewcrew82_1 (Mike Schultz) please email me because I have some news about him & information about his items.

Jeter bat
Yount helmet
Yount batting gloves
2 Molitor bats
2 Braun bats

Buster23!
06-02-2011, 09:18 AM
He buddy, email me at garrett.unruh@yahoo.com. I have some info I would like to tell you

jobathenut
06-02-2011, 09:45 PM
skubebats- ithink you have made your point about this person.I mean you have made everyone on the board well aware what you think of them and the items.I think its time to build a bridge and get over it.I understand what you are saying,but its been said.You did good-
If you bought any of these bats lastnight on EBAY from the seller brewcrew82_1 (Mike Schultz) please email me because I have some news about him & information about his items.

Jeter bat
Yount helmet
Yount batting gloves
2 Molitor bats
2 Braun bats

bronx_burner
06-02-2011, 11:34 PM
I have to disagree. This guy has been selling (almost exclusively) faked, doctored, forged (choose your adjective) items for many years now. Undoubtedly some of these items make there way to other collectors eventually, not just the people who buy from him. And he changes his ID just about monthly. This is clearly not a case of a personal vendetta. Jamie is doing a service to this community. This person is a prime example of the bad side of this hobby and a couple of posts that sink into message board oblivion after a couple of days only help so much. It requires a constant reminder. I'd go so far as to say that maybe a thread to photo document all the items he sells should be started so that it can be referenced for the future.

jobathenut
06-02-2011, 11:44 PM
Yeah like i said,i understand that.But it's several different posts about the same person that he is warning us about.I think everyone has seen his other posts warning us about this person.And yes "skubebats" is doing a great thing to warn us of such a evil doer.But i am just saying it's a little to the harrassing side of it.He has made his point and its a great one-stay away from buying items from this seller.I get it and thats all i am saying.I understand (once again i will say it) the meaning behind the threads.I am just saying he seems to really have a personal grudge against this person like he stole his girlfriend.Now please "skubebats" please dont offense to what i have posted.I commend you on what you brought to the members attention....
I have to disagree. This guy has been selling (almost exclusively) faked, doctored, forged (choose your adjective) items for many years now. Undoubtedly some of these items make there way to other collectors eventually, not just the people who buy from him. And he changes his ID just about monthly. This is clearly not a case of a personal vendetta. Jamie is doing a service to this community. This person is a prime example of the bad side of this hobby and a couple of posts that sink into message board oblivion after a couple of days only help so much. It requires a constant reminder. I'd go so far as to say that maybe a thread to photo document all the items he sells should be started so that it can be referenced for the future.

jobathenut
06-02-2011, 11:47 PM
And by the way,it's not a personal vendetta? I dont see anyone else warning us over and over about this seller with several different threads.And now asking people who just bought from him to contact him-Sounds a little personal to me.:rolleyes:

freddiefreeman5
06-03-2011, 02:07 AM
And by the way,it's not a personal vendetta? I dont see anyone else warning us over and over about this seller with several different threads.And now asking people who just bought from him to contact him-Sounds a little personal to me.:rolleyes:
It sounds like you are making it personal too.
Pot meet kettle.

Don't get too mad at me. I just want you to digest what I said for a minute.

5toolplayer
06-03-2011, 04:48 AM
I have to disagree also. If there is a seller out there selling fake crap I want to hear about it and to keep it fresh in buyers minds. So why not keep reminding people.

frikativ54
06-03-2011, 07:52 AM

I agree that people need to be warned. If someone is tired of hearing about it, he doesn't have to click on any of the threads in question. This seller is a professional con artist, who will send vulgar emails if you cross his path. People need to be warned about him and his MO, no matter how many threads it takes.

jobathenut
06-04-2011, 12:55 AM
You guys are all missing my point.The thing is do we really need mulitple posts about waring us about this person.Really,really-"no matter how many threads it takes",really-Well alright i guess i am all alone as usually on this.I think its silly to use up this much space for the same topic,but whatever.And this is a forum you are typing on.I cant "hear" anything,i can read but you cant hear anything.If you are going rip on me come correct or dont come at all.
I agree that people need to be warned. If someone is tired of hearing about it, he doesn't have to click on any of the threads in question. This seller is a professional con artist, who will send vulgar emails if you cross his path. People need to be warned about him and his MO, no matter how many threads it takes.

jobathenut
06-04-2011, 12:57 AM
Yeah,unlike you guys i guess.I got his point warning us about this person after one thread.But not 3 threads about the same person.
I have to disagree also. If there is a seller out there selling fake crap I want to hear about it and to keep it fresh in buyers minds. So why not keep reminding people.

jobathenut
06-04-2011, 01:02 AM
You really need to read before you post something.All i was saying is when you have more than 3 threads about the same person.And the things that "skubebats" has said on these very threads making personal remarks to about him.Yeah to me thats personal.And to me (again) is a vendetta against this person.I am not defending the person that "skubebats" is going after.I was just saying you dont really need more than one thread.And when did i make it personal.I have not made any personal comments against anyone.I commend "skubebats" for what he is doing.He is doing a service to this forum the alert us about this person.I am just saying you dont need more than one thread.I am so sorry for expressing my view on here.So before you made your little cute "pot meet kettle" comment towards me.Maybe you should over any of the at least 3 threads "skubebats" has done on this subject and you will see the personal thing.Go ahead now and mis interupt what i have said-
It sounds like you are making it personal too.
Pot meet kettle.

Don't get too mad at me. I just want you to digest what I said for a minute.

SkubeBats
06-04-2011, 08:26 AM
jobathenut,
I will make as many posts on here as it takes until no one buys his crap or he stop selling his crap. Yes, I don't like him or his actions. When he is ripping somebody off he is ripping all of us off. Down the road these items will be sold again and every chance I get I'm going to point him out. The reason I make more then one post about him is that he changes his user name all the time and everyone on here doesn't read each post so the more post the better chance everyone will know about him and his fake items.

5kRunner
06-04-2011, 08:43 AM
Skubebats,
Keep up the good work. Anytime anyone can keep a bad item from entering the hobby, its a good thing. Multiple posts or not.

Joba,
As I've seen you post before: If you don't the thread, don't view it.

yankees506
06-04-2011, 08:44 AM
Just my 2 cents, joba you come off real hostile in a lot of your post, maybe you should tone it down. Like you and everyone else has said "if you dont like the thread, dont read it". skube is doing us a service by alerting us, bottom line is this guy is selling doctored items.

5kRunner
06-04-2011, 08:45 AM
If you don't the thread, don't view it.

SB If you don't like the thread, don't view it.

nycpropain
06-04-2011, 09:18 AM
This forum is to talk about the hobby is it not? So why does it make sense to have Several topics on the same subject? What if I posted 5 topics on my Jeter game used jersey would everyone be all like who cares ignore them? I think not.

1 topic will do the job, not sure whats the logic of blanketing this place with the same information over and over and over.

Canseco44
06-04-2011, 09:29 AM
I don't think joba had a concern about the posts on the subject at hand, I believe it was about starting several threads on the same subject. The same results can be had by making multiple posts within the same thread without starting complete new threads. I also commend skube on educating us on this guy. He is a real dirtbag. And like nycpropain said, if he had posted three threads on the pickup of one jersey, the attitudes would be different.

freddiefreeman5
06-04-2011, 10:07 AM
You really need to read before you post something.All i was saying is when you have more than 3 threads about the same person.And the things that "skubebats" has said on these very threads making personal remarks to about him.Yeah to me thats personal.And to me (again) is a vendetta against this person.I am not defending the person that "skubebats" is going after.I was just saying you dont really need more than one thread.And when did i make it personal.I have not made any personal comments against anyone.I commend "skubebats" for what he is doing.He is doing a service to this forum the alert us about this person.I am just saying you dont need more than one thread.I am so sorry for expressing my view on here.So before you made your little cute "pot meet kettle" comment towards me.Maybe you should over any of the at least 3 threads "skubebats" has done on this subject and you will see the personal thing.Go ahead now and mis interupt what i have said-
No, you have said it many times in this thread loud and clear.

freddiefreeman5
06-04-2011, 10:09 AM
Why don't we let the owner of the forum or the moderators handle how the site is run, mmmmkay. :cool:

jobathenut
06-04-2011, 06:21 PM
If i don't the thread,don't view it????:confused:
Skubebats,
Keep up the good work. Anytime anyone can keep a bad item from entering the hobby, its a good thing. Multiple posts or not.

Joba,
As I've seen you post before: If you don't the thread, don't view it.

jobathenut
06-04-2011, 06:23 PM
Really,you want hostile.I like how me expressing myself as everyone does but i get called hostile.Thats funny....I guess if you don't drink the kool-aid and go along with everything you are labeled hostile.I am not sure how complaining is hostile.I mean i am not being hostile at all but if you are going to call me ,i might as well be that.
Just my 2 cents, joba you come off real hostile in a lot of your post, maybe you should tone it down. Like you and everyone else has said "if you dont like the thread, dont read it". skube is doing us a service by alerting us, bottom line is this guy is selling doctored items.

jobathenut
06-04-2011, 06:26 PM
FINALLY-Some one who finally understands what i was trying to say here-thank you-nycproopain
This forum is to talk about the hobby is it not? So why does it make sense to have Several topics on the same subject? What if I posted 5 topics on my Jeter game used jersey would everyone be all like who cares ignore them? I think not.

1 topic will do the job, not sure whats the logic of blanketing this place with the same information over and over and over.

jobathenut
06-04-2011, 06:27 PM
Yes,finally some people are getting it.Yes that is all i was trying to express in my (i guess) hostile way.Thank you "canseco" for reading my post and understanding it as many did not.
I don't think joba had a concern about the posts on the subject at hand, I believe it was about starting several threads on the same subject. The same results can be had by making multiple posts within the same thread without starting complete new threads. I also commend skube on educating us on this guy. He is a real dirtbag. And like nycpropain said, if he had posted three threads on the pickup of one jersey, the attitudes would be different.