PDA

View Full Version : Pavel Datsyuk GU Stick

mlupo
06-07-2011, 02:12 PM
I've had this stick for a few years now, but my father who is somewhat acquaintances with Pavel just got it signed for me so I thought I would show it off(I personally love GU stuff when it is signed). I didn't really wanted it personalized, but it's hard to argue with a free autograph from a superstar on a GU item.

jobathenut
06-07-2011, 08:50 PM
I am really in awe of this stick as pavel is my favorite hockey player.Very nice.And yeah it hurts the resale of the stick when you got it signed to you.But if you were never planning to sell it.Getting it personalized is the way to go.VERY,VERY,VERY NICE-:)

mlupo
06-08-2011, 01:19 AM
I am really in awe of this stick as pavel is my favorite hockey player.Very nice.And yeah it hurts the resale of the stick when you got it signed to you.But if you were never planning to sell it.Getting it personalized is the way to go.VERY,VERY,VERY NICE-:)

Thanks a lot man, I know there arn't a lot of hockey collectors on here. I don't plan on ever selling it so I guess it really doesnt matter. Funny story:

my dad(John) says to Pavel: "this was yours, do you remember it?"
Pavel: "that's not mine"
my dad: in a panic because he thinks he grabbed the wrong stick, says "oh no, you're sure this isnt yours?"
Pavel: "no, it's not mine".............................(long pause), hits my dad on the arm and says, "John, I just kid you"

Sabresfreak
06-08-2011, 07:52 AM
Thanks a lot man, I know there arn't a lot of hockey collectors on here. I don't plan on ever selling it so I guess it really doesnt matter. Funny story:

my dad(John) says to Pavel: "this was yours, do you remember it?"
Pavel: "that's not mine"
my dad: in a panic because he thinks he grabbed the wrong stick, says "oh no, you're sure this isnt yours?"
Pavel: "no, it's not mine".............................(long pause), hits my dad on the arm and says, "John, I just kid you"

LOL! Pavel is a beast and a comedian. Awesome stick!! He is so much fun to watch.

kprst6
06-08-2011, 09:27 AM
Very nice stick with what looks to be a perfect signature and nice clean handwriting.

I've personally had Sidney Crosby ruin a $375.00 jersey and a Christmas present for my bosses son, which is just another reason why I stopped collecting autographs.

spartanservitto
06-08-2011, 09:35 AM
Man, they had a millions Pavels and they dropped the price I believe to 100$ at hockey town, im so pissed I didnt grab several, nice piece. They literally sat there forever. :mad:

-Tony

mlupo
06-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Man, they had a millions Pavels and they dropped the price I believe to 100$ at hockey town, im so pissed I didnt grab several, nice piece. They literally sat there forever. :mad:

-Tony

Yeah, I got the stick on sale at Hockeytown, but it wasn't that cheap. I want to say at the time the sticker price was $200-250 and I think I paid $150, plus a free autograph, sure beats the $300-350 they were charging for a signed GU at the time.

letsgowbspens
03-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Hey man if you looking to sale or trade this stick I would be intersted. letsgopensdec27@hotmail.com Email me if you want to sale or trade it