PDA

View Full Version : Brewers Game Used at Miller Park

Game Used Bats
06-09-2011, 07:37 PM
Do the Brewers sell game used at Miller Park?

Do they have Auctions that run during the game?

If so where?

All help is appreciated,

Anthony

AWA85
06-09-2011, 08:24 PM
I haven't looked at it much this year, but they do usually have some items in the store out by the gate in LF. Couple of bats, sometimes specialty jerseys, a helmet or two from what I remember.

Usually some high prices.

dplettn
06-09-2011, 09:04 PM
Renee at the Brewers is both knowledgeable and very professionally courteous. I helped a friends wife arrange a birthday present through her recently and she was so helpful with getting the bat delivered for the husband's birthday that I was tempted to start collecting national players instead of just my local team.

Total Class Act.... contact info: gameused@brewers.com

I think they currently have a Braun bat. They handle jerseys, line-up cards, bats, balls, helmets... all the good stuff and she is an exceptionally friendly person.

BrewCrewSackers
06-09-2011, 09:39 PM
They are pretty much picked over now. I was there yesterday. The Braun bat is at the shp on the Terrace level. It's been there since April. It's broken pretty bad and a piece is missing with tape around it. Both parts have a holo and it's priced at $450. I contacted the shop directly in April and was able to get a Braun helmet. I also just got a Prince throwback helmet yesterday. I'm on a batting helmet kick right now!

MLB~NUT
06-09-2011, 11:03 PM
I agree Renee is awsome, she helped me obtain a Braun gamer uncracked.

Shipp_96
06-11-2011, 08:50 PM
They are pretty much picked over now. I was there yesterday. The Braun bat is at the shp on the Terrace level. It's been there since April. It's broken pretty bad and a piece is missing with tape around it. Both parts have a holo and it's priced at $450. I contacted the shop directly in April and was able to get a Braun helmet. I also just got a Prince throwback helmet yesterday. I'm on a batting helmet kick right now!

I wrote Renee after reading this thread, and she said she would get back to me next week on what regular and throwback batting helmets they have. What are normal price ranges for these...anyone? Also, I would love to see your purchased batting helmets from the Brew crew.

SkubeBats
06-11-2011, 08:54 PM
I just picked this Braun bat up from the Brewers thanks to Renee.

cmlsr5
07-13-2011, 09:07 PM
The Brewers do sell game used in the Team stores and if you send an email to gameused@brewers.com someone will help you out just let them know what you're looking for. They also post items on the Brewers online auction site - check it out: http://brewers.auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/CategoryDisplay?cgrfnbr=37592&cgmenbr=33316709&noMoreSubs=Y

Klattsy
07-14-2011, 07:02 PM
Do they sell older items at the shop? I'm talking back in the 2000? Or mid 90's?

brewcrew
07-14-2011, 07:18 PM
Klattsy,
They have a very long list of nameplates, going back at least a few years. I'm not sure how old some of the jerseys are. Email Renee Krebs; she has an updated list she can email you and then you can ask about prices. Hope that helps!