In Need of Matt Holliday Game Used SamBat and Batting Gloves (Cardinals)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MLB~NUT
    • Feb 2011

In Need of Matt Holliday Game Used SamBat and Batting Gloves (Cardinals)

my email is toddman26@sbcglobal.net hit me up if you have any Holliday gear to sell, Thanks
  • DonTheLegend
    • Sep 2006

Re: In Need of Matt Holliday Game Used SamBat and Batting Gloves (Cardinals)

cardinals team store has 2 or 3 Holliday bats for $400. not sure exactly what brand or style they are off hand. seen them last weekend
    donnyatdpi@gmail.com

Comment

• MLB~NUT
      • Feb 2011

were they uncracked? thanks

Comment

• flota89
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by MLB~NUT
        were they uncracked? thanks
        If they're in the Cardinals store, they're most likely cracked or broken in two/pieces missing.
        Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
        flotaboys@hotmail.com

Comment

• MLB~NUT
          • Feb 2011

One time I saw a blonde Holliday sam Bat hammered with use but no credit card on hand while at the authentics store, UGH!!!

Comment

• MLB~NUT
            • Feb 2011

Yeah, floata everytime I've been they've had at least 3 or 4 Holliday bats but all cracked, they have a sweet marucci from 09 season before he was withn the Cardinals because it MH5 on the barrel and a #5 on the knob.

Todd Vernon

toddman26@sbcglobal.net

Comment

Working...