PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco help

Dodgers101
06-13-2011, 11:38 PM
Planning a trip to SF in July. Was wondering if they still sell their game used items in their team store like they did in the past. It's been a few years since I was their. Thanks for any info.

John

alltimegiants
06-14-2011, 12:33 AM
hi john, i will be glad to help out a dodgers fan. :cool:

the answer is YES.... various game used items still available at the giants dugouts stores throughout the bay area.

let me know if you have any additional questions.

Dodgers101
06-14-2011, 01:07 AM
Dodger fan. Yes. Baseball fan as well. I love At&t park. Been to 10 stadiums and it is my favorite by far. I'm talking about the store at the park. I didn't know they had stores in other areas as well. thanks for the info.

John

EurekaDave
06-14-2011, 01:38 AM
Great place to see a game--best surroundings ever. Park staff is second-to-none.

As for game-used, you'll find everything from jerseys to bats to authenticated baseballs. Expect to drop some dinero, however. A cracked game-used bat of a common player is about $100 (and I've gotten a few splinters from digging around in the barrel). On the other hand, what a great souvenir of a wonderful event.

Yeah, there are Dug-out stores all over the bay area but I've bought a few things at the store at the park. Great way to take home the game. Have a wonderful time!