PDA

View Full Version : JO SportsCO visit

solarlottry
06-15-2011, 02:41 AM
Last week I had the pleasure of visiting JO SportsCO in Las Vegas. I was there for a medical conference and had friday afternoon off so I took the 60$ cab ride from the strip to JO out in Summerlin. It is not really that far from the strip but a cab is the only way to get out there and as in any city they aint cheap! It was well worth it!!!!!

Robert is my contact at JO and he and the guys were GREAT! The store is very very cool and has some really nice game used and signed baseball, basketball and football stuff everywhere. He gave me a complete tour of the place (of course I forgot my camera) and I got to look thru EVERYTHING I wanted to. Let me tell you this-they have endless game used everything!!!! From a Hank Aaron game used Braves shirt to Kevin Durant size 17 sneakers, these guys have it all!

Robert had emailed me about a month prior to my visit informing me that JO had the Vernon Davis International Series gamer so I told him to hold it as I would be there in a few weeks. It was set aside for me when I arrived but once you start looking you just want to buy more.

We looked thru all of the Bengals gamers and since I have always liked their uniforms and seeing how TO was there last season we settled on me picking up a TO Bengals gamer. The nicest one is the one up for auction now but what is interesting is that in that game he had NO catches! I ended up with a home gamer that has not been matched to a specific game yet but had really nice use.

All of their gamers are in individual bags and each is labeled with the game and season. We were very careful not to mix things up as at one point we had over 30 shirts out.

As per the norm we haggled on price but came to a easy and fair deal quickly. The only bummer was that Jarod was not there as he had personal business to attend to. After spending almost 3 hours there one of the employees gave me a ride back to my hotel which was very helpful and saved me a few $$$$ too.

If anyone is in the Vegas area they should make it a point to stop by JO. Many many items in the store ARE NOT on the website plus it was such fun seeing so many different gamers from all the sports. My favorite was the Hank Aaron gamer or the Billy Martin complete uniform. The Marcus Allen Raiders shirt was a close second.

Here are some pics of the 2 gamers I picked up.

Always buying 49er gamers and ANY 1994 49er gamer! Paying a hefty finders fee for the right shirt. Will someone please hook me up and collect the first finders fee already!!!

Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

hrvatwill
06-15-2011, 08:56 AM
Nice shirts......Robert is The Man!

mad87man
06-15-2011, 07:29 PM
Nice jerseys. I would like to visit there but i don't know when i'll be in Vegas again. Robert is such a great help and a great worker at JO. I hope they know what they have in him as a sales person.

34swtns
06-15-2011, 08:18 PM
Robert is the man. He's been very patient with my broke a$$ on more than one occasion and I owe some of my nicer additions to my collection to him.

jhunt28
06-20-2011, 11:49 AM
robert Is God!!!!!!