PDA

View Full Version : Bruins Stanley Cup Jerseys

Mulligans
06-16-2011, 09:45 PM
Did anyone pick up any of the Game worn playoff or Stanley cup finals jerseys from Meigray. What an exciting season for B's fans!

I thought Meigray did an incredible job handling the Jerseys with the game by game updates on each player and which jerseys that they were wearing.:)

Let me know if anyone has buyers regret (which may be tough to have) and is looking to move any Jerseys?

kellsox
06-17-2011, 06:45 AM
Not a Stanley Cup/Playoff jersey but I have a set 2 B Marchand coming my way.

indyred
06-17-2011, 07:42 AM
The game by game updates Barry posted were great. Must have been great being in locker room during this series, getting behind scene look during the games.
Was anything done authenticating the game used pucks/goal pucks used during the Stanley Cup games? Will those be auctioned? I still haven't heard of final puck used in game 7. Did a Bruins player pick it up. I would think the team would want it to be but in the TD Garden Sports Museum. I'm sure they will have a nice display of bunch of game used from the Stanley Cup run. Maybe even they will have a few game used jerseys on display.

Mulligans
06-17-2011, 09:39 AM
KellSox.....I would kill for that Marchand!

Email me if you want to make a quick buck or are looking for anything exciting in a trade!

Thanks!

Jeff

kellsox
06-17-2011, 10:33 AM
send me an email at kelspeck@gmail.com
send you a message through your site but not sure if it went through.
kelly

cruwet
06-21-2011, 07:12 AM
Shawn Thornton's home black SCF jersey (worn in games 3,4 and 3rd period of game 6) is coming my way! Needless to say, this will be my favorite jersey in my collection!

Mulligans
06-21-2011, 10:58 PM
I'd love to see photos when you get it. I got a Chara playoff and both Black and white Tyler Seguin Stanley Cup Jerseys. Looking forward to getting them.

legaleagle92481
06-21-2011, 11:41 PM
on of the playoff recci's going for 25k on ebay. meigray wanted 800 bucks for a thomas 3rd set a few months ago that looks like a steal now for whoever was smart enough to buy it.

indyred
06-23-2011, 12:35 PM
on of the playoff recci's going for 25k on ebay. meigray wanted 800 bucks for a thomas 3rd set a few months ago that looks like a steal now for whoever was smart enough to buy it.

The Tim Thomas home black he used in playoffs in Tampa, Flyers, Habs series had some great black marks on the shoulder. Easy photo match/video to who ever got that one to every game at home in playoffs up to Finals. I hope UD, ITG or Panini didn't get that one to cut up. He had some sick games in that jersey.

MeiGray does have up a few nice 2010-2011 game used/playoff Bruins jerseys on NHL.com auctions. Including set 1 black home of Thornton with some great use. Had some good fights in that one. Also Marchand set 3 black end regular season and playoffs is up. He scored some big goals in that one.

Maybe Barry knows or if anyone else knows. Did anyone authenticate the game used and goal pucks from the Finals. Seems those have always come up on NHL.com auctions soon after Finals. Still haven't seen any of those yet. Did Bruins get last Final puck used from game 7 in Vancouver?

BarryMeisel
06-23-2011, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

Unfortunately game-used and goal-scored pucks will not be available. They were awarded to the teams during the series.

Barry

indyred
06-24-2011, 08:54 AM
Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

Unfortunately game-used and goal-scored pucks will not be available. They were awarded to the teams during the series.

Barry

Did you guys authenticate them at all. Or did the teams just get them and put tape around them with info on them.

The line up cards from all 7 games are up on NHL.com auctions. I would have thought they might have broken them up and sold each game off by itself, instead of one big lot with all 7 games at one time. Will be interesting to see what the lot sells for.
http://auction.nhl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=157007850&prmenbr=12717464&aunbr=157354560

BarryMeisel
06-24-2011, 10:21 AM
No, we did not.

Mulligans
06-24-2011, 03:36 PM
Got the SC jerseys today.....Very Nice....Thanks for everything Barry!

That GU Stick Piece is Awesome! It is way better in person then the photos show! Have you sold out yet?....if not check this out guys! Its worth every penny!

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=5639114&catLevel=1&scLevel=0&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=59070&catParentID=59070&scId=59070

Jeff

indyred
06-27-2011, 11:02 PM
Was in Garden team shop over the weekend. No game used stuff in. Last time I was there they did have some game used sticks on hand. They did have the official unused Stanley Cup game pucks in cases. Had games 3,4 and 6.