• Nov 2005

Classy

Greg
    DrJStuff.com
  • trsent
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Re: Classy

I watched with no sounds, but it looks like that guy has something wrong with him! Or maybe he is really just an asshole.

Comment

• LastingsMilledge85
      • May 2009

Clearly the fan looks mentally retarded and the one commentator aside Jon Miller just can't lay off him and suggests at being thrown out for that. Come on.

Comment

• commando
        • Nov 2007

Oh, really? The guy is retarded? Sitting there wearing his $200 authentic jersey with his snickering douchebag buddies watching the show?

You're gonna have to come up with a better explanation than that to defend this guy.
        sigpic
        Anthony Nunez
        Historian, USFL Houston Gamblers
        www.Houston-Gamblers.com

Comment

• otismalibu
          • Nov 2005

Clearly the fan looks mentally retarded
          Maybe there is something more. I only watched it once, but after watching it again I don't even think the guy says a word at any point, does he?

I guess it's good it didn't land in her lap.
          Greg
          DrJStuff.com

Comment

• OaklandAsFan
            • Sep 2007

This guy isn't one of them but Chase Field has a couple of ballhawks that are just down right a$%holes. I have seen one of them run over people during BP and the same guy gave me a bigtime tough guy stare down one day cause I didn't get out of his way fast enough and he "lost" a ball he though was destined to be his. (being 6'5 340 you can bet I sure was scared of his stare down)

Comment

• Shipp_96
              • Feb 2011

He does look "slow" from his facial expressions he makes after the (friend? father?) talks to him.

Still, the woman was stuffing her face and seemed oblivious until he dove for it. The fact he wrestled it from her, with his head down, I just do not know how to call it.

As the writer said, it reminded me of Warren "Frank and Beans" from Something about Mary when it came to his baseball...

Comment

• LastingsMilledge85
                • May 2009

Originally posted by commando
                Oh, really? The guy is retarded? Sitting there wearing his $200 authentic jersey with his snickering douchebag buddies watching the show?

You're gonna have to come up with a better explanation than that to defend this guy.
                Somebody that is mentally retarded can't wear an authentic jersey? Really? Are you seriously suggesting that? The mannerisms of the man suggest that he is not "all with it." I'm not saying what he did was right, but I feel that whoever the one commentator is, said a little much.

Comment

• commando
                  • Nov 2007

Originally posted by LastingsMilledge85
                  Somebody that is mentally retarded can't wear an authentic jersey? Really? Are you seriously suggesting that? The mannerisms of the man suggest that he is not "all with it." I'm not saying what he did was right, but I feel that whoever the one commentator is, said a little much.
                  Here's my opinion, for what it's worth. Mr. Ballstealer and a couple of his douchebag high-powered businessman buddies are sitting in their $150 seats. Mr. Ballstealer isn't a kid anymore... In fact, he's been in the business of running the show for several years (hiring, firing, "you're gonna be working this weekend instead of going to your kid's graduation...") You know, that kind of guy. He's not going to show tons of emotion as he goes for that baseball.

Mr. Ballstealer does what he wants. That's the way he lives. Not many people are in the position to tell this guy what to do.

I kinda think the announcer has the same take on this as me.... Hence, the strong response. The only question left in my mind is how do I become one of this guy's buddies?
                  sigpic
                  Anthony Nunez
                  Historian, USFL Houston Gamblers
                  www.Houston-Gamblers.com

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2009

The ball stealer looks a little bit like Keith Olbermann.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• flaco1801
                      • Nov 2005

thats his g/f... he uses her to get the players to fork over baseballs....

Comment

• godwulf
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by commando
                        Here's my opinion, for what it's worth. Mr. Ballstealer and a couple of his douchebag high-powered businessman buddies are sitting in their $150 seats. Mr. Ballstealer isn't a kid anymore... In fact, he's been in the business of running the show for several years (hiring, firing, "you're gonna be working this weekend instead of going to your kid's graduation...") You know, that kind of guy. He's not going to show tons of emotion as he goes for that baseball.

Mr. Ballstealer does what he wants. That's the way he lives. Not many people are in the position to tell this guy what to do.

I kinda think the announcer has the same take on this as me.... Hence, the strong response. The only question left in my mind is how do I become one of this guy's buddies?
                        That's a pretty vivid imagination you've got there, commando. You forgot to mention the guy's political affiliation and sexual orientation, though; just an oversight, I'm sure.

The fan is clearly...slow, developmentally challenged, mentally retarded, whatever you want to call it; you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that. From her nonchalant reaction, and that of the other fans in the area, I think it's pretty clear that they recognized that fact, too. The announcers are idiots.
                        Jeff
                        godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

• 1970REDS
                          • Feb 2010

It looks like the man who took the ball has problems , what he did was wrong . On the chance that he has issues everybody should lay off of him . And why could he not have a authentic jersey to wear ?

Comment

• EurekaDave
                            • Sep 2005

This video is awful!!! First (not to be overly political correct), to call this guy "retarded" is to insult people who are genuinely mentally challenged. That said, if his buddies were true "caregivers," why didn't they stop him? Anybody of any age should know when things belong to him and when they do not.

Finally, Jon Miller's take on this is reasonable because I have seen this happen too often myself. People should grow up. If I were the player's name on this jersey (Young), I would be embarassed that any thug would wear it.

I'd feel the same way Andre Ethier should about a thug wearing his jersey as a Giants fan was beaten into a coma.

Dave Silverbrand

Comment

• LastingsMilledge85
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by EurekaDave
                              Finally, Jon Miller's take on this is reasonable because I have seen this happen too often myself. People should grow up. If I were the player's name on this jersey (Young), I would be embarassed that any thug would wear it.
                              Dave Silverbrand
                              You really think this guy (in the video taking the ball) is a thug? You're kidding right?

Comment

Working...