PDA

View Full Version : 1983 Dolphins V.I.P. Items from Don Shula

commando
06-22-2011, 01:34 PM
Hello Everyone,

This V.I.P. package includes five items that were given by Head Coach Don Shula during a visit to the team facilities back in 1983. First is Don Shula's personal note pad. It's a pretty thick pad with probably 30 sheets or more (Shula used four or five himself). Next is a "Go Dolphins" sticker featuring a helmet (plain white backing is still there). Third is an actual Dolphins helmet logo (very thick, still has the original backing that reads "SCOTCH 3M Hi Strength Adhesive.") Also included is a team-issued wristband, still in the original plastic (orange with white triangle featuring Dolphins helmet). Finally, there's a 1983 Dolphins team photo which features facsimilie autographs (rookies Dan Marino, Mark Clayton and Mark Duper).

Items are in nice, original condition. The team photo has a couple of soft corners. In my opinion, the big value here is the Shula note pad and original helmet decal (it may be a while before you find these again). The wristband is very cool, not sure how hard to find they are.

Just to clarify, the helmet decal is not discolored at the top... Just a reflection from my scanner.

I am asking $40 shipped for the entire lot. Paypal please. Contact me at policefan71@yahoo.com.

Thanks everyone! -- Anthony

commando
08-21-2011, 12:52 PM
Down to $30 shipped if anyone wants this!

commando
09-20-2011, 10:47 PM
Bump!