PDA

View Full Version : Bryce Harper S.A.L. All Star game 6/21/2011

allstarsplus
06-23-2011, 09:11 AM
I shot 100's of photos and over a dozen videos of which I posted a few on my YouTube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/allstarsplus?feature=mhee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4w-6oAyEQw

I did have quite the day on baseballs. I'm not a ballhawk but just wanted to have a seat along the RF line in the stadium to watch Bryce Harper and ended up catching the 1st foul ball in the bottom of the 1st inning. In the picture below is the ball which I got Blake Kelso so autograph after the game. I got Bryce Harper to sign a All Star baseball as well as on a game used SAL league ball which is the same ball they used in the HR Derby.

It was a long day including the drive to the stadium on the Eastern shore of Maryland I was about 16 hours up and back and took in the FanFest, HR Derby and the All Star game. That is the 1st Minor League All Star game I have attended and I must say it was a blast!

tbone90
06-23-2011, 10:03 AM
Wow Andrew! That's quite a haul and a fine days works at the ole ballpark. Congrats, they really look terrific especially the Harper.

freddiefreeman5
06-23-2011, 10:18 AM
Congrats on your trip. Sounds like you had a great time.

Harper is really rushing his autograph now it looks like. I guess when you sign as much as he does it gets tiring.
I have a few of his earlier autographs and they are pretty neat compared to his auto's now.

tigerdale
06-23-2011, 10:45 AM
very cool Andrew!!!!!!!!!

AutographAddiction
06-23-2011, 11:15 AM
Nice!

DJaeger22
06-23-2011, 01:34 PM
blake kelso is a really nice guy, and he has a great signature. im surprised bryce didnt sign his scripture to your ball. i was there too and was only upset that jameson tallion and slade heathcott didnt even come to watch the festivities. it was a great time though. very well done by the shorebirds, especially since manny got moved up right after the game to frederick.

allstarsplus
06-23-2011, 01:51 PM
. im surprised bryce didnt sign his scripture to your ball.

The ball on the right has the 1:37 but no Luke. He was also requiring on premium items like jerseys that they had to be inscribed as in "To Bob" and he wouldn't sign bats other than team signed bats.

I posted photos of him signing for my kids at a Washington Nationals event when he was introduced at the stadium and definitely a significant change in the signature.

allstarsplus
06-23-2011, 02:02 PM
blake kelso is a really nice guy, and he has a great signature.

Blake has been a super nice guy. We actually had talked before back at Hagerstown.

This is a picture of his Mom and grandparents who all traveled in from Texas to see the All Star game.

DJaeger22
06-23-2011, 02:16 PM
i got him to sign a baseball and it looked like the last one you posted and i got him on a baseball america with a nice big signature.

blakes grandparents look like great people, it must have rubbed off on him.
another really nice laid back guy from hagerstown is michael taylor, he'll talk with anyone and is overall a nice guy

amgmap
06-23-2011, 04:59 PM
Very nice! Looks like you had a great time :D