PDA

View Full Version : How to get hold of Mike Acosta Houston Astros

stdrwt11
06-24-2011, 11:17 PM
I bought a game used item from the game tonight and I was given the wrong COA for the item. I have his email but I have tried before with long lapses in repsonse. Please let me know. I would like to have correct COA as well as make sure the other item that is bought also has a correct COA. Thank you.
stdrwt11@yahoo.com

frikativ54
06-25-2011, 02:48 AM
I bought a game used item from the game tonight and I was given the wrong COA for the item. I have his email but I have tried before with long lapses in repsonse. Please let me know. I would like to have correct COA as well as make sure the other item that is bought also has a correct COA. Thank you.
stdrwt11@yahoo.com

Mike Acosta can be reached at (713)-259-8806. His email is MAcosta@astros.com. Good luck!

What did you buy?

AstrosGU
12-17-2011, 03:06 PM
Is there anyone on the board who has had contact with Mike in the recent past?

I have left numerous voice messages and emails for him without any kind of response.

You would think someone in charge of selling a teams game used equipment would be more responsive to customers trying to throw money at them.

frikativ54
12-17-2011, 03:28 PM

I have left numerous voice messages and emails for him without any kind of response.

You would think someone in charge of selling a teams game used equipment would be more responsive to customers trying to throw money at them.

I think he's off until after the first of the year. Though I'm not 100 percent sure. Good luck getting in contact with him. :)

BamaHater
12-17-2011, 04:54 PM
I have emailed him in the past and he always responded to me. It might have taken awhile but he always responded. I think he does more than just the game used sales because I know he is actively involved in designing and making sure the TBTC games are done correctly.

Astros1994
12-17-2011, 05:07 PM

Hi AJ,

I spoke with Mike Acosta on December 9 at the Astros Extravaganza. One thing to keep in mind when trying to contact Mike is that the Astros Authentics program is basically a one man operation and part time at that. While Mike works full time for the Astros he is responsible for many more projects besides Astros Authentics. The program is not set up for mail order.
However, I know of several people who have called or emailed and did not get a response and then out of the blue they got a call from him about the item they wanted.

Scott

yankees24
01-13-2012, 04:06 PM
Usually how long does it take Mike to return e-mails/voice messages? I sent him one about two months ago and still haven't heard back from him.

frikativ54
01-13-2012, 06:34 PM
Usually how long does it take Mike to return e-mails/voice messages? I sent him one about two months ago and still haven't heard back from him.

It varies. Sometimes it takes a little while. I'd recommend writing him an email and leaving another phone message. Perhaps he just misplaced your contact info or something of the sort.

Good luck! :)

-Frik

BamaHater
01-13-2012, 09:07 PM
There has been times i've emailed him and not gotten a response in a week. I just politely emailed him again and he responded to my email. He is a busy man and the Authentic program is just one of his many responsibilities.