PDA

View Full Version : Krukcards EBAY SELLER... Annoying !!

AlexT
06-26-2011, 09:59 AM
Does anybody find the seller Krukcards to be as annoying ad I do? He lists 1000's of items weekly. When he posts I can't even look at eBay. It gets so annoying with the pages upon pages of his items!

hrvatwill
06-26-2011, 10:36 AM
Funny you mention this, I've recently begun refering to it as "Kruk Spam".

MSpecht
06-26-2011, 10:56 AM
I don't really see the problem here. KrukCards has a large inventory and chooses Ebay as a primary distribution method. If you have problems with the amount of items they post (currently about 5,000), that is why there are several search features (filters) available thru Ebay. All in all, 1) Steve from KrukCards has made it a point to come on GUU and answer questions when possible ( see

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=43051&highlight=kruk+cards )

and 2) they have a 99.9% positive feedback with over 111,000 feedbacks. Those two facts would seem to indicate both a responsiveness to potential customers questions and a high level of customer satisfaction.

I have made only one purchase from this seller (most of my 'hobby money' is currently committed to the University of California for the next few years), and it was smooth with no problems. I guess I don't see the point of the original post is all.

Mike jackitout7@aol.com

Tedw9
06-26-2011, 10:58 AM
If you go under advance search, you can remove Kruk from your search results.

prichmond
06-26-2011, 10:58 AM
I have purchased two items from them and had great experiences. Try to keep in mind they are in the business of selling. It is a business for them.

pete

Tallyman77
06-26-2011, 11:08 AM
Then you should refrain from doing what annoys you......simple solution. My God I wish I was able to participate on Ebay in that caliber and have that kind of inventory being viewed by thousands upon thousands of people......beats any storefront anywhere in America. Keep it going Steve and overlook any selfish comments that may come from the ignorance of others. :)

-Walt

Tallyman77

sox83cubs84
06-26-2011, 01:23 PM
I've bought from them and done authentication work for them...all my contacts with them have been good. Whether one considers their listings "annoying" or "spam" or not, they've shown good business ethics and a willingness to learn and address concerns. IMO, they can post as much as they want...they're a good business.

Dave Miedema

gameon
06-26-2011, 02:15 PM
I had the pleasure of talking to one of their reps in the check out line at this years White Sox garage sale while he was getting all of their items rung up for purchase. I could not believe the amount of items they were getting. I take comfort in knowing that they get alot of their merchandise directly from the teams when I buy from them. Keep up the great offerings Kruk!!!

Jeffredsfan
06-26-2011, 02:53 PM
I've had nothing but great transactions with Kruk Cards. To date, I've purchased 10 jerseys from them. I find their service OUTSTANDING, as well as their selection and pricing. :)

Lokee
06-26-2011, 06:10 PM
+1 for Kruk Cards keep the jersey's coming !

trsent
06-26-2011, 07:16 PM
I have given Kruk high marks in the past and they generally appear to listen to our comments so I don't know what the issue is.

camarokids
06-26-2011, 07:57 PM
why are they annoying? he does list some nice stuff...

metsbats
06-26-2011, 10:31 PM
Great customer service. I've brought alot of Mets items from them over the last year.

metsbats
06-26-2011, 10:34 PM
Does anybody find the seller Krukcards to be as annoying ad I do? He lists 1000's of items weekly. When he posts I can't even look at eBay. It gets so annoying with the pages upon pages of his items!

What should annoy you more is doing a search on "game used bat" and seeing pages of chopped up bats on baseball cards.

camarokids
06-26-2011, 10:57 PM
What should annoy you more is doing a search on "game used bat" and seeing pages of chopped up bats on baseball cards.

+1

WadeInBmore
06-27-2011, 01:06 PM

+1 LOL. I too, have bought from Kruk and have nothing but good things to say about them and their service. Sell away boys...and let me know if you get any Frank Thomas GU!!!!

wade

commando
06-27-2011, 01:29 PM

I'm sure AlexT is talking about how all the Kruk listings "get in the way" of seeing other GU items from other sellers, not about Kruk being a good or bad business. He probably wasn't aware that you can filter the listings to remove what you like.

With that being said, I have been a fan of Kruk since the mid-1990s. My most recent purchase from them a few weeks ago was a 1997 S.F. Giants jersey that was 35% off their original listing price (you have to keep an eye open for these sales). It's a beautiful shirt with the Jackie patch, and a great addition to my collection.

AlexT
06-27-2011, 02:35 PM
Commando,

That is exactly what I meant. Im sorry I did not clarify what I meant. And thanks for the eBay filter idea although I'm still not 100% on how you do it

sox83cubs84
06-27-2011, 02:56 PM

+2.

Dave Miedema

trsent
06-28-2011, 01:02 AM
+1

+2.

Dave Miedema

-1 = +1

Can we change the subject? Maybe time to stop with a post with nothing more than a "+1" in it? Add to the discussion if you have something to say, but really, a whole post to let us know you agree with two digits?

CollectGU
06-28-2011, 07:54 PM
-1 = +1

Can we change the subject? Maybe time to stop with a post with nothing more than a "+1" in it? Add to the discussion if you have something to say, but really, a whole post to let us know you agree with two digits?
I agree with Joel! +1!....oh wait... forget it

jppopma
06-30-2011, 09:26 PM
I too don't see what is annoying about a large scale seller with a huge inventory. Do you really think Ebay will limit how much they, or any other seller, can list? No way!

Most of the items that they list are ligit and I would rather read though their listings that weeding through a bunch of fake crap that keeps popping up.

If you want annoying on Ebay...target the sellers who put non gamers into the game used categories or MY pet peeve, the seller who add 100's of keywords that have nothing to do with the auction item!

camarokids
06-30-2011, 10:39 PM
-1 = +1

I did add to the subject prior and then posted again to agree with what another person posted.

May I ask, what did you contribute to this thread?

seven4five20
07-01-2011, 10:32 AM
I think the bottom line is although Kruk Cards is clearly not doing anything wrong, and is within their rights to post thousands upon thousands of items if they want to. But, at the same time, it is annoying when you are browsing for that certain something to jump out at you and you see 16 pages straight of the same common jerseys that were posted in a prior week. Again, bottom line is that Kruk is NOT doing anything wrong. But, human nature allows us to be annoyed when we find things not to our liking. And any inconvenience is annoying, whether it be through a fault or no fault. Their is no fault here with Kruk, but the fact remains that it is annoying.
Its like that fly that somehow found its way into my bedroom. I was trying to complete my task of sleeping, and no matter how hard I attempted to fall unconscious, that damn fly would buzz around and annoy me. It was not the fly's fault, as he was just merely attempting to find his way back into the free world, and was just doing what he needed to do to survive. But I still wanted to slap the crap out of him because that buzzing noise that he was making was delaying my task of sleep and my goal of wet dreams. You see, Kruk, although not their fault, because they are just trying to survive, has sometimes hindered my task of acquiring game used gold, and that can sometimes be annoying.

jppopma
07-01-2011, 12:36 PM
If anyone has seen their inventory, they might list about 5% of the items they have. Likely much less.

For those who are annoyed, follow the suggestion posted before to type "-kruk" in their searches. I for one will welcome less competition on the jerseys I am looking to buy. :)

camarokids
07-01-2011, 10:27 PM
If anyone has seen their inventory, they might list about 5% of the items they have. Likely much less.

For those who are annoyed, follow the suggestion posted before to type "-kruk" in their searches. I for one will welcome less competition on the jerseys I am looking to buy. :)

+1

Canseco44
07-01-2011, 10:34 PM
+2!

Todd

sox83cubs84
07-02-2011, 04:09 AM
+3!

Dave Miedema

Sincityson
07-03-2011, 12:03 AM
The only issue I've found with Kruk cards is there have been, and still are, several jersey's they've listed on ebay that can be proven to be game issued, yet are listed as game used.

example: listed as game used, clearly game issued & never worn, as previously listed on the team's official spreadsheet of jerseys.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2005-Toronto-Blue-Jays-John-Hattig-25-Game-Used-Jersey-/160610098491?pt=US_Baseball_Fan_Shop&hash=item25651b9d3b

trsent
07-03-2011, 12:44 AM
I did add to the subject prior and then posted again to agree with what another person posted.

May I ask, what did you contribute to this thread?

Sorry you missed my post on the top of page two commenting on how I respect Kruk. That was my contribution. You can read it copied below.

+1

Easy to get to 2500+ posts on a forum if you make posts with two digits on it. I made my point, if you don't like it, sorry, but if you want to add to a discussion, posting "+1" means nothing to the discussion but makes us have to see more posts that add nothing to the discussion. If you have anything else to say, feel free to email me. I post my email below. No need to discuss it on this thread.

I have given Kruk high marks in the past and they generally appear to listen to our comments so I don't know what the issue is.

camarokids
07-03-2011, 11:22 AM
Your post criticizing others for agreeing with someones statement by putting +1 is not needed and petty. Did you have a bad day? Do you feel the need to come on the forum and try to put down others? Try beating on the wife or dog instead!

Rarely do I put that in a post.

If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it! I bet your momma told you that before!

camarokids
07-03-2011, 11:27 AM
Furthermore, I suppose you got your 2700 + posts by criticizing others!

Great contribution to the forum, it's appreciated!

trsent
07-03-2011, 11:58 AM
Your post criticizing others for agreeing with someones statement by putting +1 is not needed and petty. Did you have a bad day? Do you feel the need to come on the forum and try to put down others? Try beating on the wife or dog instead!

Rarely do I put that in a post.

If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it! I bet your momma told you that before!

I have responded via email. You took this too far as I was just discussing why I feel a post with two digits doesn't add to the discussion at all.

Furthermore, I ask the moderators to please remove the unnecessary comments in the post above commenting on my wife and my mother. Neither should be allowed on any forum.

trsent
07-03-2011, 12:06 PM
David, by the way, my personal email to you was just returened undeliverable. If you email me at joel@alpert.net I'll send it to you again. Not sure if you need to update your signature file with an email address below it, but it doesn't appear to work:

Remote host said: 550 dzscope@earthlink.net...User unknown

camarokids
07-03-2011, 12:14 PM
The earthlink is an old email. In my sig is my new email. This entire thing has gone too far. There was no need to for u to criticize others for agreeing with someone by posting +1. I have posted +1 twice in how many posts? I have others do it for quite sometime.

Lets get back to discussing game used items!

halzeus
07-03-2011, 12:20 PM
The OP seemed to just be saying that when high volume sellers list a bunch of items at once, it makes searching more cumbersome. I agree with this.

My searches don't ever bring up Krukcards' items, but I do see other sellers with a lot of items listed that I have to scroll through.

No disrespect is meant to any high volume sellers, especially Krukcards.

trsent
07-03-2011, 12:45 PM
The earthlink is an old email. In my sig is my new email. This entire thing has gone too far. There was no need to for u to criticize others for agreeing with someone by posting +1. I have posted +1 twice in how many posts? I have others do it for quite sometime.

Lets get back to discussing game used items!

I was not personally picking on you, sorry if you felt that way. I was just making a discussion and I was not trying to attack or insult you. I have no problem with you other than bringing my family into the discussion.

schubert1970
07-04-2011, 04:51 PM
+4?

dcgreg25
07-04-2011, 06:28 PM
Alright guys, I think this has beyond run its course so I am going to go ahead and lock it.