PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Pittsburgh Pirates THROWBACK jersey

Shipp_96
06-26-2011, 10:00 PM
Having just lost out on a Steve Pearce throwback auction war for an entire uni, I am actually just looking for a Pirates throwback jersey, 70s style.

Can be the early 70s mustard yellow that Roberto wore, or the late 70s that Pops and The Cobra wore in the bumble yellow, black and gold or pin striped white and yellow.

Player does not matter as much as MLB.com holo on it does. Please post a picture when responding, along with your asking price; or you can email me. I can pay via Paypal.

My email address is ttorina23@excite.com

Thank you!

Shipp_96
06-26-2011, 10:04 PM
I forgot to specify game worn jersey, but game issued with an MLB holo would be alright as well.

hrvatwill
06-27-2011, 05:54 PM
Just curious, what type of uniform did you lose out on? Was it from earlier this month when the team wore the mustard yellows to honor the 40th anniversary of the 1971 team? Reason I am asking is that I am trying to find out what the team is doing, or going to do, with the jerseys from the game.

Shipp_96
06-27-2011, 06:29 PM
No, it was last year's late 70s throwbacks with the pinstripes in yellow and gold, with black pants that have the white and yellow trim.

jtnatalierica
06-29-2011, 12:56 AM
I got a yellow LaRoche with pants from Kruk cards. Call George Kruk as, when I got mine, he had others available in great game-worn condition

Shipp_96
06-29-2011, 09:05 AM
I got a yellow LaRoche with pants from Kruk cards. Call George Kruk as, when I got mine, he had others available in great game-worn condition

GREAT information, thank you, I will follow up with them on that!