PDA

View Full Version : Wanted David Eckstein Items

cards82
06-27-2011, 10:51 PM
I Am Always Looking For David Eckstein Items! Looking For All Items From All Teams Played For! Thanks1:)

cards82
07-05-2011, 11:45 PM
I am still looking! Eckstein items are very important to me! I am very thankful to Eck for support of organ donation. In 07 I had to have kidney transplant to save my live in St Louis. Several members of his family also have kidney transplants and more will need them in the future. I have met David several time and thanked him for support. He is always great! The conversation always involves him asking about my health and us talking about his family and their health. They dont make any better people than David Eckstein! The person he is and his style of play makes him my favorite player. If you have any of his items that you might consider selling please contact me! thank you paul!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Jstef15
07-07-2011, 09:43 PM
Love the former Gator too.. I am wanting at least his autograph, I doubt I can afford his GU items. Good luck.

cards82
07-23-2011, 11:12 AM
I am still looking for Dvid Eckstein! ! am serious buyer/collector of Eckstein items! Thanks!

cards82
09-11-2011, 03:57 PM
Bump