PDA

View Full Version : Enhanced Selling Platform and closing of the thread?

CollectGU
06-29-2011, 10:31 AM
Chris,

I am disappointed that you would close the thread so quickly. The members here, your clients, are telling you overwhelingly that they want the limit increased, and it appears that instead of listening to them, you quickly choke off the thread. We have heard about the platform being rolled out for years now with nothing, so why not listen to the members who are speaking loud and clear about their wishes and open up the limit until the rollout of the selling platform. It can do nothing but bring good will.....There is no downside!

Dave

clubbiety
06-29-2011, 10:35 AM
This thread will be locked in 3...2...1...

ChrisCavalier
06-29-2011, 10:46 AM
Hello Dave,

I did say that I appreciate the input. However, the free services we offer on the site are provided at the discretion of the owners. Given we are providing this service for free, I do not think we are being unreasonable in terms of determining how we want to this service.

We also provide the forum as a free service to members as well. It is our way of trying to do what we can for the hobby. I understand there are some who will ask for more from a free service but we are doing what we see fit in this area.

Again, thank you for your feedback but this is a matter we have already considered and I am not going to debate or try to justify the free services we provide.

Please enjoy the site and the services we offer.

Sincerely,
Chris