PDA

View Full Version : Mariners Game worn jerseys

PK
07-04-2011, 10:56 AM
Does anyone have a contact to purchase current year game worn jerseys from them? Looking for any - home/away or Thirds. They also wore Throwbacks last Friday I am interested in. Tried the team store but only have previous years available. Thanks in advance

Matt

Shipp_96
07-04-2011, 12:49 PM
To my knowledge, unless they throw them on MLB auctions, the M's do not sell current year jerseys until after the season. They can usually be bought at Fanfest next winter, but even then alot of the team stars are limited or not even for sale. I know they also do their care auction, but that has been my personal experience.

If I am incorrect, anyone who knows more fell free to correct me.

Shipp_96
07-04-2011, 12:50 PM
feel free to correct me...really wish we had an edit button on here ;).

bigtime59
07-04-2011, 01:48 PM
Matt:
Please see my post in the collector to collector classifieds section. I'm selling my collection and have Mariners jerseys available.
Thanks,

MarinersFan34
07-04-2011, 03:59 PM
To my knowledge the only 2011 gamers getting out are the ones from Jackie Robinson day, I've picked up 2 of them thus far. My estimation is that most of those have already sold since they have been selling 2-3 at a time during the silent auctions. The auction this last weekend only had 1 of them, perhaps they are low or out of them now?

We'll more than likely have to wait until FanFest in January to get to see the 2011 sets. That's how it was with the 2010 jerseys.

The ones from the TBTC night were said to be up on MLB auctions in a week from the game. So we should be seeing those soon.

I don't believe the team store has any game jerseys in stock now, Kruk made another bulk deal. All I saw in there was signed jerseys of players long gone.