Clear All
  • brianborsch
    • Dec 2005

Anyone live in or near the Quad Cities?

Please contact me

brianborsch@yahoo.com
  • brianborsch
    • Dec 2005

Re: Anyone live in or near the Quad Cities?

If anyone lives out there or close to there I will pay for you to go to a Quad Cities Riverbandit game for me. Contact me for details...

brianborsch@yahoo.com

Comment

• ahuff
      • Nov 2005

Sorry, I live near the QC and was also needing someone to attend the game. I was out of town for my son's state baseball tournament. I really wanted to get one of the Camo Jerseys from last nights game. I contacted friends and family and wouldn't you know it...everyone was busy.
      "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Comment

• brianborsch
        • Dec 2005

Yeah, That's what I wanted someone to do for me. You and I were probably going for the same jersey!

BTW KOlten Wong's jersey (my intended target) sold for (are you ready?)

$1,900!!!!! It was a special Camo jersey used for just that game. CRAZY! Looks like the Kolten Wong craze has begun!

It's legit too. He is a solid player. I would say the best bat in the college class of the last draft. The Cards did well with that one!

Comment

Working...