PDA

View Full Version : Going to Safeco to watch M's 29th!

tmpjets
07-23-2011, 12:21 AM
Well I am headed off on vacation to Washington and to catch a Mariners game...maybe we might get a win by then...but oh well. I still Love them. Going with my uncle and my little cousin who is 10, this would be his first BIG LEAGUE GAME. I can only hope he gets to see his favorite players and maybe get a foul ball or one signed. I also will have an agenda to hit the team store a see if I cant snag a few bats or so. Looking to pick up a Smoak,Ackley and/or something else. These guys look to be the future so lets try not to trade them ok Jack Z! Also it happens to be Sonics Night so pretty cool I guess. So wish the M's and me luck!:rolleyes:

Shipp_96
07-23-2011, 02:16 PM
Nice, hope he enjoys it! To me personally, they have the nicest stadium around, and lots for kids to do.

I have not been there since early June, but they had quite a few Smoak bats then. Ackley had not yet been called up, so hard to say with him.

Well, in the midst of a 13 game slide, they could use all the help they can get!

frikativ54
07-23-2011, 02:22 PM
I thought this thread was going to say, "Going to Safeco to watch the M's 29th consecutive loss." ;) :p :eek: