Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Number13
    • Jul 2011

GU bats @ National

I know I only say that I collect #13 GU jerseys, but I am a Tigers fan and was wondering what I could expect to find for prices @ the National for GU bats, I'm not talking the everyday player prices. Whats the low end? Hopefully my question makes sense.
    Thanks
  • scottanservitz
    • Nov 2005

Re: GU bats @ National

You will see some bats reasonably priced. You will see bats very pricey. All depends on the players. But I do believe you should be able to find something in your price range. But get there before me or you may miss it! Good luck.

Scott

Comment

• momen55
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Number13
      I know I only say that I collect #13 GU jerseys, but I am a Tigers fan and was wondering what I could expect to find for prices @ the National for GU bats, I'm not talking the everyday player prices. Whats the low end? Hopefully my question makes sense.
      Thanks
      email sent eric!

Comment

• Number13
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by scottanservitz
        You will see some bats reasonably priced. You will see bats very pricey. All depends on the players. But I do believe you should be able to find something in your price range. But get there before me or you may miss it! Good luck.
        I won't be able to make it to the National until Saturday and Sunday so you will probably beat me there...LOL

Comment

Working...