PDA

View Full Version : GU bats @ National

Number13
07-25-2011, 05:17 AM
I know I only say that I collect #13 GU jerseys, but I am a Tigers fan and was wondering what I could expect to find for prices @ the National for GU bats, I'm not talking the everyday player prices. Whats the low end? Hopefully my question makes sense.
Thanks

scottanservitz
07-25-2011, 06:51 AM
You will see some bats reasonably priced. You will see bats very pricey. All depends on the players. But I do believe you should be able to find something in your price range. But get there before me or you may miss it! Good luck.

Scott

momen55
07-25-2011, 01:48 PM
I know I only say that I collect #13 GU jerseys, but I am a Tigers fan and was wondering what I could expect to find for prices @ the National for GU bats, I'm not talking the everyday player prices. Whats the low end? Hopefully my question makes sense.
Thanks

email sent eric! :)

Number13
07-26-2011, 04:21 AM
You will see some bats reasonably priced. You will see bats very pricey. All depends on the players. But I do believe you should be able to find something in your price range. But get there before me or you may miss it! Good luck.

I won't be able to make it to the National until Saturday and Sunday so you will probably beat me there...LOL