Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjclong
    • Feb 2006

Excellent transaction with HOF bats

Wanted to thank Tim of HOF bats for an excellent transaction with him. A while back I put out word I was looking for a bat from a particular player. Tim remembered and when he got a bat that was also a photo matched home run bat he let me know and worked out a payment issue with me . Tim's a good guy and when the collecting community works together like this I wanted to let the other members here know.
  • jbsportstuff
    • Mar 2009

Re: Excellent transaction with HOF bats

Originally posted by cjclong
    Wanted to thank Tim of HOF bats for an excellent transaction with him. A while back I put out word I was looking for a bat from a particular player. Tim remembered and when he got a bat that was also a photo matched home run bat he let me know and worked out a payment issue with me . Tim's a good guy and when the collecting community works together like this I wanted to let the other members here know.
    Tim is great to deal with. I've enjoyed several highly succesful deals with him.

Comment

• DonFan23
      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by jbsportstuff
      Tim is great to deal with. I've enjoyed several highly succesful deals with him.

I echo those sentiments completely. Tim is highly recommended.
      R.J. Hinners

Always looking for Don Mattingly and other Yankees' game-used items and quality memorabilia.

Comment

• dcgreg25
        • Jan 2008

Congrats on a great deal. Like many other forum members I have dealt with Tim in the past and have had only positive experiences.

Comment

• Rob L
          • Nov 2005

Tim is a true asset to the hobby!
          Rob L
          loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Comment

Working...