PDA

View Full Version : Brewers Fans - ID on older Namplates?

Klattsy
08-01-2011, 06:59 PM
G'day,

I received the following list on name plates from the Brewers. Can anyone flick me a pic of what they look like, or let me know which ones where used more than others?

Nilsson Locker Nameplate - Small 1990's Coca-Cola 12" x 3"
Nilsson Locker Nameplate - Small Spring Training LAMINATED 12"x 3"
Nilsson Locker Nameplate - Small Spring Training LAMINATED 12"x 3"
Lloyd Locker Nameplate - Small 1990's Coca-Cola small 12" x 3"
Durrington Locker Nameplate - Large Blue Ribbon 24" x 4"
Durrington Locker Nameplate - Large with Brewers Logo Green Field
2004/2005 24" x 4"
Durrington Locker Nameplate - Large with Brewers Logo w/brown 2004/2005
24" x 4"
Durrington Locker Nameplate - Small Spring Training white w/logo
White w/logo 24" x 4"

Thanks in advance!

Mark.

Trublubrucru
08-02-2011, 07:44 AM
I'm going to the game tonight, I'll see what I can do. What exactly is use on a nameplate, scratched up or scuffing? Also, would you happen to know where they are located in the stadium, they have three stores and a kiosk that sell them.

Jeff

Klattsy
08-02-2011, 08:42 AM
I'm going to the game tonight, I'll see what I can do. What exactly is use on a nameplate, scratched up or scuffing? Also, would you happen to know where they are located in the stadium, they have three stores and a kiosk that sell them.

Jeff

Hi Jeff, I meant how long they where used, like was it a one off game of a whole season ect :) Not sure where they are at the stadium, I just got an email from Renee (?) there.

I wanted to see a pic to see if they had just been printed out on a computer or if they where nice graphic plates ect...

Thanks for your help!

Mark.

chuck70
08-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Hi,
I am sure if you were to ask Renee to take some pictures of the locker name plates and send them to you she would be more than willing to do this for you(it might take a day or two).I say this because whenever I have asked for pictures of an item she has followed through!!!!!! Hope this helps!

Chuck
chuck112770@yahoo.com

Always looking for Mike Cameron and Casey McGehee items!!!!!

Trublubrucru
08-03-2011, 07:53 AM
Mark,

Renee left the stadium before the game started(according to employees), so I couldn't get the best help. For some reason they still only have one master list of everything game used at only one store of the three. I asked at the home plate store and they had no idea of what was where in what store. Then I went to the Majestic store a tracked down the master list. It was wall to wall people and hard to get service,but the right field kiosk had a bunch of plates so finally I went to check them out . I went through a stack of about 40 of them and sorry to say not one of your Aussie player plates was in there. Graphic wise, the coca cola ones are rather plain, just black block font for name and number, and a small coke logo, made out of laminated cardboard. The smaller plastic ones have team logo, bigger names, and colorful graphics, and are much more visually appealing. The employees at the stores don't know alot, maybe sticking with Renee is your best bet. Hope this helps, sorry I couldn't do more.

Jeff

Klattsy
08-03-2011, 07:39 PM
Thanks so much for that Jeff. I will try and email Renee tonight. Things have been crazy at work so not getting much time on home emails.

Thanks!
Mark.