Anyone focus their football collection by position?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BrianK
    • Jan 2011

Anyone focus their football collection by position?

I'm curious about the methods you guys use to focus your collection. Particularly, does anyone have a quarterback-only collection or a linebacker-only collection?
    I'm considering cornerbacks ... the position I'd wish to be able to play if I had a genie's lamp.
  • sox83cubs84
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Re: Anyone focus their football collection by position?

Originally posted by BrianK
    I'm curious about the methods you guys use to focus your collection. Particularly, does anyone have a quarterback-only collection or a linebacker-only collection?
    I'm considering cornerbacks ... the position I'd wish to be able to play if I had a genie's lamp.
    I know one member's football collection is limited to punters and kickers...maybe he'll chime in and offer some thoughts.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• scottanservitz
      • Nov 2005

Re: Anyone focus their football collection by position?

I collect running back jerseys of 10,000 yard rushers. I played fb in high school and later coached the position. Being there are only so many rushers that have achieved this plateau, these only come around so often. I am also very picky as to authenticity so this ends up allowing me to only pick up a jersey every year or two. This does allow me to pick up game used bats of hof players, which is a bit easier to do. Good thread topic. Anyone else only do certain position collections?

Comment

Working...