PDA

View Full Version : WTB Rod Woodson 49ers Game Used

chd49er
08-06-2011, 05:33 PM
I am looking for a Rod Woodson 49ers game used jersey and helmet. He only played for the niners during the '97 season. If you or anyone you know has his jersey or helmet please contact me and it will be well worth your while!

Clay
cdubois@carolina.rr.com

ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY 49er GAME USED JERSEYS, HELMETS, PANTS, CLEATS and SHOULDER PADS FROM ANY YEARS. I WILL SHOW YOU THE MONEY!!!!!!

solarlottry
08-08-2011, 08:53 PM
Clay good luck with this one! It might be a tough one to come by as i was told that he only had one or two home and away shirts for that season and that they may have been used by the team for other shirts/players the next season.

He was injured (back injury) for most of the season and rarely practiced, even though he did play, and thats why the 49ers didnt sign him to a longer contract.

I dont think I have ever even seen a 49er RW gamer. I do have a Raiders RW gamer that is from 2003 and is matched to the Browns game. It has a small repair and a few nice hits. It was just sent to Canton to be signed at the HOF show.

Good luck on the search!
Paul

Always buying 49ers gamers and willing to share with Clay!
garciajones@yahoo.com

chd49er
08-09-2011, 05:28 PM
Hi Paul,

I have never seen one either which is one of the reasons I would like to pick one up. It will be tough to find but there has to be one or two out there somewhere. Let the search begin with this one and all of the others we are after. Nice Raiders shirt though as with all of your collection!!!

Clay

Sell me your 49er game used stuff and between Paul I, you won't beat the offers for 49er gamers!!!

cdubois@carolina.rr.com