PDA

View Full Version : Looking for vintage baseball equipment

Oldetymebaseball
09-11-2006, 07:07 PM
Hello all again,
I've taken some pics of items in my collection I'd be willing to offer in trade for various items. I'm always looking for old gloves(full webs and one inch webs), bats, trophies, uniforms (NEED A Collared uniform....Joe :) ), and pictures (cabinets and panoramics). Please email any questions at Rickybulldog@aol.com . Please note I do not want to sell these items, but would rather trade. Thanks again and hope to hear from some of you hopefully. Send me anything that you have available. Up first is a red and black stitched Lowe and Campbell baseball. Nice white ball with visible stamping.

Oldetymebaseball
09-11-2006, 07:10 PM
Next, a JC higgins model 1800 laced basketball. Still holds air and in nice condition.

Oldetymebaseball
09-11-2006, 07:14 PM
Next, A 13"x16" Dodgers Athletic Club team photo. 1921 Spalding junior league champions. Professionally matted.

Oldetymebaseball
09-11-2006, 07:19 PM
Next, a 36" 150 Louisville Slugger CHAS GEHRINGER model bat (darkest color) and a 35" Adirondack 100 white ash PRO Leaguer (lightest color). Both uncracked.

Oldetymebaseball
09-11-2006, 07:25 PM
Last (for now), a complete Spalding sun collar AZA complete uniform. (I do not know what the AZA stands for. Complete with hat, leggings, and belt. Trophy, catcher' mitt, and mannequin are not in the trade:( . Thank you again for all your wonderful posts. I'm only putting these items available because I love to trade. It's one of my favorite parts of the hobby.

kjjavic
09-12-2006, 10:38 AM
Any football items to trade? If you do, email me photos to kjjavic@aol.com

I will take some photos of some of my baseball items